Who Left you?

A big thank you to Skaterlor for helping me find a hero name for my OC. I will be reading one of your stories and reviewing it.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

"Come on, Ellie. Its only forty pounds." Shoto said encouraging her to lift the dumbbell in her hand.

"Ive never lifted like this before. I wish Aizawa wouldn't raise the weight every time I come here.

"He's trying to get you to get as strong as the rest of us." Shoto reminded. "Don't be so dramatic, stand upright." He said taking her shoulders and waist and moving them ever so slightly for better posture. Ellie noticed her back wasn't hurting anymore.

"Bend those knees." He told her. She did so and her balance became much better. He came up behind her and pressed his hand to her stomach, "Everything should be coming from your core."

"Okay." She blushed at how close he was. Shoto placed a hand on her elbow.

"Keep that arm steady when you lift. A shaky arm isn't what we want." He stood back and let her lift the weight and he nodded. "Feel the difference?"

"Yeah I do."

Aizawa came in to see the two working together, "your form is getting much better, Eleiri. Maybe you'll be able to remember it without Shotos help." He remarked before leaving them.

"He's hard to please isn't he?"

"He does that to push you harder. He knows you can do better than your best."

"Yeah, you're right."

Their weight class ended and Ellie and the rest if the students were dismissed for the day. Ellie joined them all in the dormitories in the common area. The boys brought out their video games and started to play.

Ellie sat next to Shoto as he played the game with everyone else. He grabbed her waist and brought her close close to him. She giggled as he carried on playing his game with the other boys.

"Go kirishima!" Jiro cheered him on.

"Come on, Shoto. You can do it."

"Im going to win, I got my good luck charm by my side." Shoto bragged.

The game ended and Kirishima won.

"Looks like that good luck charm just ran out of luck." Kirishima replied.

Shoto looked at her playfully, "wheres your luck. Give it to me." He said tickling her. She squirmed giggling.

"Haha! Stop and Ill give it to you." She laughed out. Shoto stopped his attack and let her kiss his lips.

"You two are so cute its gross." Momo spoke up.

"Don't be jealous, Momo." Mina joked.

"Yeah right. Any of you ladies want to explore the school after dark?" Momo asked.

"Hell yeah I am in." Jiro said.

"Me too." Mina chimed in.

Denki, Mezo, Uraraka and Sero joined in and went to leave but Jiro came to Ellie, "Come with us." She said.

She looked at Shoto, "Just be back here before curfew." He said.

"Okay, Ill join you." She left with the group and they crossed the field to get to the school.

"How are we even going to get into the school, Momo?" Mezo asked.

"I swiped the key to the school from Tenya."