Current

Later on in the day Ellie woke up and joined everybody in the common area, "Daddy's girl is awake." Bakugou said.

Ellie just rolled her eyes and summoned Nova morphing him into a bear to slap him down to the floor.
"Agh!"

Shoto and the rest of them laughed seeing Baku being smacked down like that.

Shoto smiled at her as she sat next to him, "Good afternoon Sleeping Beauty." He winked.
"Hey." She smiled. "...thanks for helping me this morning."
"Its nothing. You almost had me in a choke hold though."
"Haha! No."
"Seriously, you've got some grip."
"Sorry." She chuckled.
"Don't be. It was actually nice."

Ellie blushed and hid her face with her hair. Shoto shook his head and lifted her chin, "Don't hide from me silly."

Ellie looked over at all the girls huddling around the now Fox form of Nova. They were playing and petting him as he ate up the attention. "have you seen my dad lately?" She asked.

"yeah Him and Midorya went off for some one-on-one training."

"where do they usually do that?"

"somewhere deep in the woods around U.A."

He looked at her face, she wanted to go look for her Dad. That day he had his accident must have spooked her.
It seemed to him that she had a lot of emotions that she hid for the benefit of other people.

"Come on, want to go for a walk?" He asked. Ellie nodded and looked at Nova, "Stay Nova, ill be back." She told her little stardust friend.

He scampered off and stayed with the girls who continued to play with him.
"Nova can exist while you're gone?" Shoto asked curiously.
"Of course he can. He needs some play time anyways."

Both of them walked around the campus, students were running, playing around and lounged about left and right. The day was sunny and bright, she was thankful that she woke up in time to see the bright blue sky. Shoto sweetly took her hand and held it as they walked. Eleiri blushed crazily, feeling his hand on hers. Unlike the warmth she felt shaking Midorya's hand, she felt a spark that radiated between their palms. She looked down at their hands astounded.
"What? I can let go if you want me to." He chuckled seeing her odd expression.

Eleiri looked up at him and shook her head, "No. I like it. I just never felt this current before." She told him. Shoto looked confused at her words and gave her a look that expressed his puzzled state. Eleiri led him under a tree so they could sit. They sat facing each other.
"There's a lot to my quirk than making sparkling foxes. I can feel currents in living things."

"You're going to have to clarify." Shoto was still perplexed. Eleiri took his hands and looked in his eyes.

"I guess you can call it an electrical current since humans are conductors but what I feel more specifically is the currents between nerves and neurons in the brain."

"Your quirk lets you feel that?" He asked. Eleiri.

"do you ever meet someone and they give you a bad vibe?" She asked. Shoto nodded and she held his hands up. "I can feel it even stronger. But I can only feel it with skin contact." She hovered her hands over his, leaving a space in between them.

"Do you feel that?" She asked. Shoto felt a faint warmth radiating off of both of them.

"Yeah, I think so."

"How about now?" Her hands started to light up slightly and his hand felt a tingling sensation. He smiled feeling it upon his palm.

"This is what you feel?" He asked amazed.

"Not all of the time. Everyone's current is different. Some times if they're not a good person, I feel pain."

"So when you bumped into bakugou what did you feel?"

"I felt Hellfire. I literally felt his hatred and anger."

Shoto got even more curious and thought before he spoke, "What about when we kissed?"

"It was my first kiss, Shoto. Sometimes my own feelings beat the quirk." She held his hand firmly and let him feel what she felt. He couldn't explain how he felt, it seemed as if he were feeling the radiation of a star. She let go and he was brought back to reality.

"That's what you felt?" He asked.

"Yeah. Your current is strong and sweet...probably because you are." She said without thought.

She realized what she said and looked at Shoto a bit embarrassed. He only laughed and leaned in closer to her, kissing her lips once again.

"You have a beautiful quirk, Ellie."

"So do you." She said daringly.

"I was your first kiss? Was I good?" He asked making her laugh.

"Yes, Shoto. It was lovely."

They both sat under the tree, listening to the sounds that surrounded them. "How is that even part of your quirk? Sounds like you have two."

"No, not two. Stars are made up of gasses and light, electricity and a whole bunch of chemicals. A lot of those properties exist in humans too...or maybe, that's only a theory."

"So, we've all got a little stardust in us?" He asked.

"If you believe in the big bang theory." She shrugged.

Shoto laughed a little in reply as he looked up into the bright sky.

"I think you are a star. You just came down to visit." He teased.

"Funny, Shoto."

"You're pretty enough to be one." He replied. Ellie couldn't take the sweetness and her cheeks turned an awful red. Shoto laughed seeing her blush, who knew how many times he made her do that.

"How long dies their training in the woods last?" She asked. Shoto shook his head and took her hand.

"Lets go and find out, they shouldn't be upset if we visited them."

They walked towards the woods and heard a blasting sound and a shockwave that disturbed the still trees.

"Id rather wait for Dad to come visit me." She disagreed. Shoto nodded and they left the woods.