In Your Sights.

The weekend came and Eleiri was searching through her closet for an outfit to wear on her date with Shoto. All Might passed her doorway and noticed clothes flying in the air, "Eleiri sweetie. What are you doing?" He asked.

"I can't find anything to wear for our date." She said coming out of her closet, covered in clothes. All Might chuckled seeing her so distressed.

"Why are you worried about it now? Your date isn't for three hours."

"Well, I came in here seeing if I could put an outfit together but I can't."

"He's mostly only seen you in your uniform, any other outfit will be new to him." He joked. Ellie looked at him a little irritated and hugged out a breath.

All Might rescued her from the clothes that were on top of her shoulders and fixed up her hair, "He already adores you, Ellie. It won't matter what you wear."

"Thanks Dad."

All Might kissed her forehead and left her room. Ellie's phone went off and saw that Shoto texted her, "Wear something comfortable, no heels. We will be on our feet a lot." Ellie giggled at the message and sifted through her clothing again, she settled on a casual black dress, She put on some black flats and took a hoodie in case she got cold.  She put her phone, keys and perfume in a little purse shaped to look like a game boy and put it over her shoulder. She went downstairs to sit with her Dad he stared at her, "what?" She asked.
"You look beautiful, Ellie."
Ellie smiled and looked down at her shoes, "Thanks. He said to dress comfortable. This was the only thing I could think of."

"I'm sure he'll like it."

"Have you called, Mama Kye yet?" She asked him. All Might sighed and couldn't look at his daughter, he couldn't admit that he was afraid of what his own mother would say about him leaving her and never contacting her.

"Dad," Ellie sat down on the arm of his chair, "It's okay to be afraid you know. Just don't stay afraid."

"You're a clever girl, Ellie. I'll call her tonight once you and Shoto are off on your date." His reply made her face light up and she hugged him.

"She misses you, I know it."

"Is that you or the current talking?" He asked.

"You'll never know." She said.

Back at school, Shoto was planning for the date as well.

"Hey Shoto- whoa what happened in here?" Kirishima came in looking at the mess in his room. Shoto came out of his closet and looked at Kirishima.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know anyone was here except me." He said.

"Are you okay, man? Your room is never this catastrophic."

"I'm just looking for a certain shirt I want to wear tonight. I must have left it at my Dads house when I moved." He said nervously.

"...are you nervous about your date with Ellie?" He asked.

"No, of course not." He lied.

"Dude, loosen up. She already likes you, there's nothing to lose."

"I just don't want to look like a fool."

"Just wear something comfortable and classy, chicks dig that."

"...Alright. Thank you, I'll find something classy to wear...whatever that means."

"Good luck tonight man, don't overthink it." Kirishima went to leave.

"Kirishima."

"Yeah, bro?" He asked popping back into his doorway.