All Mights Home.

Ellie woke up the next morning in a strange room. She had never been here before. The last thing she remembered was All Might driving home. She looked around and saw boxes and pictures of All Might sat up against the wall on the floor. She sat up and saw her bag that she took with her the other day. She changed into her black hoodie that had a printed cassette tape upon it. She left the room ever so carefully. What was she doing here? Whose place was this? She entered the hallway and found a pair of stairs and quietly descended them. The living room was a grand sight to see. There was a massive window that took over most of one wall, a massive balcony outstretched into the clouds. The floors were a golden colored wood. There was a beautifully carved fireplace and above it was the biggest flat screen tv shed ever seen. In the middle of the room were only two large, dark red leather recliner chairs sitting on top of a deep blue rug. The wall farthest from the window and closest to the stairs had a shelf full of books and a comfy looking couch the same color as the chairs. The living room led to a kitchen, where she heard shuffling about. She sneaked as silent as she could and hid up against the wall. She manifested a ball of light in her hands and rushed into the kitchen, throwing it at the person inside.
"Ahh!" The star hit the mysterious person but her eyes grew wide as she noticed who the person was.
"Oh my God. Im so sorry Dad." She opened her hand and the star came back to her and vanished. All Might had a hole on she shoulder of his shirt where the star hit him. He had a burn mark upon his skin.
"Ellie?! What was that for?" He tried not to shout. Ellie took a breath of relief and looked at his agitated face.
"I thought I git kidnapped for a second. I've never been here. Why am I not in U.A.?"
"I tried getting you back in but it closed, we arrived late. So I decided to take you home and put you to bed. I tried waking you but you wouldn't wake for anything." He clutched his shoulder.
"Oh, Im so sorry. Let me help you." She sat him down at the long black dining table he had. "Wheres the peroxide?"
"There in that cupboard." He pointed to a bottom cupboard in the kitchen. She fished it out and sprayed it on the skin making it burn. "Ow ow ow!" He squirmed.
"Will you hold still?" She sprayed it again and he jumped in pain.
"Agh God! That's enough. The pancakes are burning." He stood up and flipped the pancakes on the skillet. Ellie at once felt guilty for hurting her dad while he did something so sweet.
"I really am sorry. I got scared."
"Come here sweetie." He beckoned her to come over to him. She came to him and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "Im okay. Besides, I should've known you'd react this way seeing that you've never been here before."
"You made breakfast?" She asked. All Might chuckled. "Im attempting to. How am I doing?" He asked showing her the black pancakes. Ellie giggled and shook her head.
"May I?" She asked.
"Of course."
Ellie took the skillet and trashed the pancake. She made a new batch of batter and threw some chocolate chips in it. All Might just watched her cook, making sure to learn from her. She flipped a few pancakes over and put them on two plates. Each of them had three and she placed them on the table.
She rummaged through the fridge and pulled out a bottle of orange juice and looked around for a few clean glasses. She set them on the table along with a pair of forks and syrup. All Might was beyond impressed, "I didn't know you could cook." He said pouring syrup on his breakfast.
"Thank Missy for that. She taught me everything." She took a bite of her food and watched as her dad tried it fir the first time. He paused and looked at her awestruck. She laughed at his exaggerated expression, "What?"
"This is amazing." He said taking another eager bite. Ellie looked around the fining room and noticed it led out to the large balcony outside.
"So, this is where you live?"
All Might nodded before finishing a bite. "Yeah."
"why didn't you tell me that you live in a mansion?"
" Its not a mansion silly it's a loft."
"could have fooled me this place looks like the home of a prince." She said sipping her juice.
"it's been my home for years it's grown on me I don't see it as anything but home."
"Its beautiful."
"Thanks. Shall I give you the Grand Tour after breakfast?" He asked.
"Yes, please."
"I might just keep you here if you can keep cooking like this." He joked. Ellie shook her head and smiled. "You'd want me to live with you?" She asked.
"Of course. If that's what you want. You're welcome here any time. Its your home too."
"Wow." She looked around at the room she was in.
"Oh, and one more thing. Don't think that I'm not here to protect you. You're my daughter after all, I will never let anyone take you captive."
"I know. It just took me by surprise."
"And no more throwing balls of light in the house either young lady." He said pretending to be authoritative. Ellie laughed at his acting and rolled her eyes, "You're going to have to do better than that if you're going to be a tough Dad."
All Might played along and pointed his fork at het as if he were pointing a reprimanding finer at her, "I mean it Ellie. Do it again and you're grounded." He said sternly.
"Ha! Ground me from what?"
"Dancing. No more dancing for a week."
"You cant tell me what to do." She said trying not to laugh.
All Might had a smirk crack upon his straight face as they kept going.
"And no boyfriends until youre 30."
Ellie burst out laughing as she heard that. She couldn't keep the act up any longer. All Might started laughing too, knowing he could never punish her if his life depended on it.
"Okay, smarty pants. Ready for a tour?"
"Yeah."