Part 29

Hello guys, it came to a point that I encountered writer's block. I never really expect that from me. For me when I write something, There is a flow but it keeps changing. There is something before but now, the more I write, the lesser I feel for the characters and I am glad that I got writer's block when I need to edit only two chapters because then if I would have had a that writer's block in the middle of the story, my mind would explode.

But enough of that, here is the next chapter, so sorry to keep you all waiting.

* * *

" I was the one writing that. " Christiana pointed over to the one I'm currently reading."

Dear Tria,

How are you? It is a little funny why I still haven't seen you since I saw you back at the hospital. I wanted to come by and visit but my time with Paris came off rather busy of the sort. We've been exchanging letters so long, I was wondering if you were ever cutting your hair. You said you weren't liking it the way it was.

X

" Before you met him, they had been on a car accident, looking a donor for his eyes. " Christiana started, " That is where he met Tria- on the hospital. Curious as he is, he might be survying the rooms and met her without your knowledge. Made a small talk and she made him laugh, mused him on the right places of his grief. It captured Xavier's heart exceptionally well. The next day, he was shipped off to Paris for the operation."

I looked at the picture of Xavier with a strap of a camera behind his hands staring to the lenses with a small crease with what I assume a smile on his lips. It was dated the first month where Tria was smiling telling me what it might felt like to move into the hospital bed. That was also the day she wanted to shave her hair off but I disagree. Xavier was wearing a hospital gown. His departing words sounds like this:

P.s. The gowns in here are all pink. Not the color though but I hate it.

" It lasted for a week waiting for somebody. I remember he got so anxious... to see...you know. " Her eyes laid to the notebook next to my hands holding the pictures he took before the operation. Her hands fisted over her lap " God. It looked like you are waiting for accidents, anything really just for him to believe something that could ease his anxiety of not seeing. I think that is why he hates going to hospitals. Wearing hospital gowns. "

Another letter said his successful recovery. Telling Tria that his life has been blessed by another gift from the Heavens. The operation ran well and he was almost back to normal.

" It was a successful operation. He could finally see. Do things what he wanted to do until..." Christiana breathes deeply, " he collapsed from bed one night. Rushed to the ER, the doctor said something about his cells becomes dangerous and it needs an urgent check up. "

I looked over his notebook. I opened the first page revealing a neatly written pages of his thoughts. This was his Diary. Something personal and close to him was now in my possesssion. Well, almost.

" I don't wanna die."

It was written in a cursive log.

I covered a hand over my mouth a sob broke out.

" His checkup turns into a immediate operation. Brain tumor. A mass or growth of abnormal cells in his brain. Malignant. " Cancerous. Christiana's face turns grimmer every time she talked more. " It might grow again, said the doctor, scraped a huge part of his head so he got bald."

Dear Tria,

It seems Im getting worse.

X

The text came short and quick. He didn't elaborate. It was like as if he left her hanging.