Welcome to Just A Weirdo

~ DEDICATION ~

This story is dedicated to everyone who feels they are not good enough. It's dedicated to those people who feel like they shouldn't be in this world.

And to everyone who feels they are always overlooked.

~ WARNING ~

Do expect profanity in this book. Sorry to all those innocent angels, this book is not for you.

There shall be drama and the story may give you a wave of emotions.

You've been warned, cuties.

~ IMPORTANT ~

Hello, lovelies.

Chapters 4-23 of this book have been removed and instead summarised in the part named "00". Please do not skip that part. It explains all the things that happened in the parts before chapter 24, which is now chapter 1.

This story is entirely fictional and comes from my imagination. Please don't steal my ideas. If it holds a resemblance to other people's works, do know it is entirely coincidental. There are so many stories about people who meet at a camp for the first time and stories about payback.

I didn't create those. All I'm saying is please don't steal the characters and events. My mother helped me develop their personalities and other simple things. (E.g Cars)

Thanks Mama.

This story is inspired by some of my favourite songs:

- I'm a lady (Yes, baby! I know The Smurfs)
- I love me
- Born this way

It's also inspired by all the high school movies I've watched, people who surround me; especially those who are judged because of the way they do things. I've seen how other students look down on others.

It's bad. And I thought I should write this story. Because everybody deserves to be happy, regardless of your fashion sense or hair. If you love frizzy hair, then you should OWN it.

So yeah, this beautiful idea blossomed after this realisation. And I wanted to make their first meeting a bit dramatic. Sorry but I live for the DRAMA! But I prefer watching it from afar. Who doesn't though?

A total stranger once chased me and my cousin with a cane in broad daylight. I want to bring a little bit of my reality into this story. So why not make my characters hit others with rocks?

Haha.

Again, it's coincidental if it holds a resemblance to your stories.

With that being said, enjoy this story.

~ QUOTE ~

Because one believes in oneself, one doesn't try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn't need others' approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.
- Lao Tzu

~ LAST WORDS ~

I hope I don't disappoint you. I hope this book will be enjoyable to read, whether you are on the go or at home. If you happen to fall in love with this story or any of the characters, don't forget to drop off your love.

Let's support each other in love, happiness and peace.