♕𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧♛

It was night already and the Cotillion had begun.

Everybody has started the party, they all danced and chatted with each other while Mal and Vanessa waited for their que.

Henry was on the deck talking to Phil, Pain, and Panic as Phil somewhat accepted that the two were going to stay with them.

"We can do this." Vanessa turned to her older sister with a small smile as she took a small deep breath playing with her bracelets from her friends.

"We can because we're in this together." Mal nodded with a small smile as well just before they heard the trumpets blow.

"The future Lady Mal and Lady Vanessa." Lumiere announced as they all gathered near the stairway waiting for the girls.

"Let's go."

They hooked their arms together before they walked over to the top of the staircase causing the crowd to gasp in their beauty wearing Evie's designed dresses.

They walked up to Lumiere stopping with nervous smiles but they calmed down a bit when Celina sent the girls a comfort smile as she stood beside Belle, Adam, and Robin.

"You work it, girls." Lumiere smiled whispering to the girls causing them to smile with a small chuckle before Evie started a cheer with everyone joining in.

"Yeah, Mal!" Evie smiled as she was clapping.

"Whoo! Vee!" Carlos shouted with a smile cheering along as the two sisters walked down the staircase with the spotlight on them.

"Hi."

"Hi. Hey, the boys are on their way." Adam smiled informing them as the three walked over to Belle, Celina, and Robin.

"Okay." The girls nodded with smiles on their faces.

"You two look beautiful." Celina smiled, kissing both their heads as the other three agreed.

"Thank you." Vanessa thanked her as Mal sent her a smile.

"I know we were shocked at first but you. . . you are exactly what our boys need." Belle smiled holding their hands but she spoke more towards Mal as a shock came over her when they found out Ben and Mal were dating yet she one day knew Vanessa and Nick would end up together.

"And lucky for him, she doesn't go by first impressions." Robin smirked gesturing to Adam who agreed with a small chuckle causing them all to share a laugh.

"Of course." Adam nodded as Evie came over to take the girls. "Hi." Evie smiled over to her best friends who greeted her back with smiles.

"How are you two?" Evie asked them as she hooked their arms with theirs.

"Well. . ." Vanessa trailed off looking over to Mal.

"Uh. . . I sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal started with Vanessa agreeing.

"And I'm internally screaming right now." Vanessa whispered to Evie as she smiled to the crowd.

"Yeah. Okay, that's okay. Look. We're right here with you two, okay?" Evie smiled as they got to their friends and Henry.

"Okay." They nodded as the trumpets blew once again.

"King Benjamin and King Nicholas." Lumiere announced as they all turned back to the staircase causing them to cheer but only Nick appeared.

They cheered as Nick walked down the staircase smiling over to his parents, Celina, and Robin before going over to the VK's.

All of them stared at him with confusion as Vanessa sent him a small smile with a questionable look.