𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Hey thanks for reading?

I really appreciate it :p

Y/n's pov

I laughed as I put my cooler in the trunk of my car.

"Y/n, don't you think that maybe drinking and driving isn't a good idea?" Kara said.

"How many did you put in there?"

"6? I don't know, I lost count." I said as I went back inside.

"I should drive you there, and then you can when you're done you can call me and then I'll pick you up!" She said as I went to my room.

"Kara," I laughed a little "That actually sounds like a good idea, but I think it would be a little too... what? Rude?" I sniggered.

"Y/n, all I'm going to do is drive you to Carmel beach and then I'll drive you back here if you're a little buzzed."

"How about I drive there, and then you can drive back, and if I'm drunk you can drive me back here?"

She rolled her eyes and I smirked at her.

"You wouldn't say no to this face, right? Or do I have to call Nova?" I asked as I stuffed my sunglasses into my beach bag.

Her eyes lit up.

"Nova?! Oh my god, I haven't fucking seen her in years!" She asked excitedly as I neatly folded a towel and put it into the bag.

I smiled "Neither have I, but we can throw a little party on Saturday, and we can invite her, if she doesn't have work."

I smirked at her then she said "I hate you."

I laughed as I put sunscreen into my bag.

"I love you too." I said.

I tossed my keys over to her "You drive, I'll introduce you to Tom when we get there."

"Really?" She asked as she caught them.

I smiled as I chuckled softly "Yeah, you deserve it."

"Because you're the best." I said as I grabbed my bag and I went outside, and I put the bag in the back seat.

"No you're the best!" She said as she got in the drivers seat, I locked my door.

I got into the passengers seat and I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Did you grab your swimsuit?" She buckled her seatbelt.

I laughed.

"No." I smirked.

"Yes you did, don't lie to me you almost gave me a heart attack."

I laughed again as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Let's go, I'm assuming that you already know the way there?"

"Uh yeah I've went there many times." She said as she turned the car on, and she started driving.

I sighed happily.

"Somebody sounds happy."

I smiled widely and I turned on my phone, and I turned on my playlist.

I zoned out for most of the car ride, thinking about some things.

"Y/n?" I heard.

I looked at Kara.

"What?"

"We're almost there."

I looked at my phone.