𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

I looked at Tom as I said "I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Tom blushed as he smiled widely and then he kissed me deeply, passionately, and yet softly all at the same time, as everyone started clapping and cheering.

We pulled away and I looked at Tom.

He had the most proudest look I've ever seen.

I smiled shyly as Tom and I linked our arms and walked down the isle.

*An hour later*

I grabbed my daughter from my mom and I held her in my arms, softly rocking her to calm down because she was being a little fussy.

She calmed down and she cooed, softly smiling.

"You must be hungry, aren't you?" I asked as I sat down on a chair, sliding my high heels off.

"These things are killing me." I sighed in relief.

Tom came up to me with a smile on his face and then he kissed my lips softly.

"Hello darling."

"Hey." I smiled.

"Something wrong?"

"The shoes are killing my feet, but the heels looked so cute I had to wear them even though they hurt my feet." I said, exhausted.

"You sound exhausted."

"I am, loving you is exhausting." I said then I smiled cheekily.

He kissed my cheek then William ran up to us holding a bag in one hand, and a baby bottle full of formula in the other.

"Here, I thought it was time to give Madison something to eat." He said, putting the bag on the ground and giving me the bottle.

"You're a smart boy, good job." I said, pinching his cheek and he smiled proudly, running away to go play with the other kids.

I sighed softly as I put the bottle up to Madison's lips, and she cooed as she tried to hold the bottle to help her drink it.

I yawned softly.

"Tired already?" Tom joked as he nudged me with his shoulders.

"The party's barely started."

"I know but I had a late night last night, Madison would not go to sleep and it got more and more harder to get her to go to sleep as the night continued." I said, feeling a little anxious in my wedding dress.