𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Oop-

*Weeks later*

Y/n's pov

"Hey babe have you seen my phone?" I asked, walking into the living room, seeing Tom with Bear cuddling up on his chest on the couch.

"Kitchen." He said, pointing to the kitchen.

"I looked in the kitchen." I said, going back to the kitchen.

I looked on the counter, slowly searching for my phone.

Then I finally saw my phone, I picked it up and I said "Thank you!"

I went to the living room and I went over to the couch, sitting on it.

Tom's eyes were hooked on the tv.

I looked at the tv and then I rolled my eyes and then I smiled at the result of what was on.

Tennis.

I looked at my phone, more interested in what could be on my Instagram page than what's currently on tv.

Well, as usual the same memes keep popping up.

So I'm not interested in Instagram today.

I turned my phone off and my gaze just sort of... looked towards at the tv, kinda interested in tennis.

I sighed, wanting to lay down but Tom is taking up like- all of the couch.

I mean, it is his couch.

So he can do whatever he wants with it, to it, or on it. (😏😂)

I didn't want to ask him move because he seems very comfortable.

And mostly because I didn't want to be annoying.

But here we go.

*A couple hours later*

I was in our room, tidying a couple up, and making the bed.

I put the clean duvet on the bed, and I folded it where the pillows would be.

I put the pillows on the bed, slightly leaning over the bed, the put the other pillow on the other side.

Yes I could've just walked to the other side, but I hadn't thought of that.

"Hello darling." I heard Tom say.

"Hey babe, I was just changing the sheets and stuff." I said, running a hand through my greasy hair, which really needs to be washed.

"You could've asked for help." He said.

"I know, but you looked so interested in tennis." I said, softly smiling.

He came up to me and he said "I would've happily gotten up off my butt to help you."

I giggled "I know, maybe would you ever consider that I wanted to do it by myself?"

He chuckled, softly placing a hand on my waist, slowly pulling me in for a kiss.

"I don't have anything to say about that." He said, softly chuckling.

"Of course you don't." I giggled.

He chuckled, then he kissed me deeply.

"I would've been happy to help darling." He cupped my cheeks, looking at me with a look I barely see.

So I can't decipher what he's thinking.

I looked into his eyes with slight confusion.

He kissed my forehead, then he smiled widely at me.