𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Y/n's pov

"So what are we doing?" I asked as I smiled.

He chuckled lightly.

"Everything."

I cocked my head a little bit "What do you mean babe?"

He gave me a cheeky smile, but I could see in his eyes that he was shocked.

"Well, every thing that I know that you would absolutely love to do."

I smiled softly as I gave Tom a kiss to his lips.

He kissed back then he said "We'll be going to the most romantic places, because I love you and it's Valentine's Day."

"It's a little chilly darling, you might want a jacket."

I smiled softly as I booped his nose, leaving him to go to our room, I sifted through my sweaters until I found the one I wanted.

Which was the thinnest one I could find, so I'll be cold so that Tom would put his warm suit jacket over my shoulders to keep me warm. (Why does that sound like something that I would dO?)

I'm so smart.

I put on a pair of cute high heels that matched my dress, walking out to the kitchen, looking for Tom.

"Babe?" I called out and I heard him chuckle a little bit.

"Let's go, it's almost 6:00."

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I grabbed my purse.

He grabbed my hand and very excitedly but gently pulled me out the door.

He locked the door and then he led me to the car. (Yes the Jaguar- *Excited noises*)

He opened the passenger seat door and he smirked, motioning me to sit.

I smiled as I sat down, swinging my legs into the car.

He closed the door then me got in the drivers side, putting the key in the ignition and turning the car on.

I buckled my seatbelt at the same time as Tom did.

After Tom pulled the car out of the driveway he had his arm on the arm rest, and his hand started to seem a little empty. (🥺)

So I grabbed his hand and I held it.

I heard him chuckle and I smiled.

"So what restaurant are we going to?"

"It's a surprise, but I can guarantee that you've probably never been there."

I smiled as I looked outside of the window, it was still bright out, and it was slowly darkening.

I sighed happily.

"Someone sounds happy." Tom sneered jokingly.

I looked at him.

"I am happy, but I think the our wedding was the happiest day ever." I said.

"True.." He said.

"What do you mean? What do you think is the happiest day?"

"That pickup line I told you when we first met."

"Do you remember what I said?"

"Do you have the time?" I said mockingly.

"No, the time to give me your number." I continued mocking.