𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

This is the last chapter, I'm so sorry.

Y/n's pov

*Time skip a year later*

I woke up to the sound of a baby crying.

I sighed as I sat up and I looked to my side, I didn't see Tom next to me.

Where did he go?

Maybe he went to take care of Rosa...

I look at the alarm clock and it said '6:38.'

The baby was still crying.

I sighed as I got up, I walked to her room and I went to her crib and I picked her up.

"Hey Rosa, why are you crying?" I asked as if she was able to answer. (Ehehehe I named her after Rosa from Brooklyn 99, because I love her so much lol she's my favorite character)

I swayed her from side to side and she started to calm down.

I was getting really tired so I took her to my room and I sat down on our bed, still wondering where in the world Tom went.

She started cooing and I smiled softly, cradling her in my arms, taking my finger and I gently caressed her cheek.

Rosa grabbed my finger and she held onto it, I smiled tiredly as I shook my finger a little bit, and her grip got a little bit tighter on it.

I yawned and I sighed softly.

She cooed as I smiled at her.

I heard footsteps come closer.

"Hey darling, how are you doing?" Tom asked.

I shrugged softly "Not bad, hey where were you?"

He chuckled softly "I accidentally fell asleep reading Maddie a story."

I giggled softly, watching Rosa yawn, and I smiled down at her.

"Yeah, that sounds like you."

He chuckled and I smiled.

"How dare you say that about me? I didn't mean to." He said, playfully pouting at me.

I giggled softly.

"I'm sure you didn't mean to but... I'm also pretty sure you did." I smirked.

He groaned lightly, causing me to giggle.

"I love you." I said as he got up, he looked back at me and he smiled.

"Do you want me to take Rosa back to her bed?"

I yawned "Yes please, I need sleep."

He came up to me and he carefully took Rosa from my arms, and also pressing a light kiss to my cheek.

He smiled at me before leaving the room, I laid down and I covered myself with the duvet, getting warm and comfortable.

I closed my eyes and I sighed comfortably, and I waited for him to come back.

A couple minutes later a hear footsteps, and I smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

I felt the bed dip and then Tom wrapped his arm around my waist, cuddling me.

I smiled in content and I turned over facing Tom and he pulled me closer to him, and I smelled his cologne, making me feel safe in his arms.

*Time skip* (Again)

I woke up to shouting and laughing, I looked at the alarm clock and I scoffed, covering myself with the duvet again.

'10:35.'