𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

*A couple months later*

Tom's pov

I woke up to an empty bed, and I saw the bathroom light on, and I heard y/n getting sick.

I got up and I walked to the bathroom, knocking on it a couple times.

"Hold on a minute!" I heard her say.

After a while she came out of the bathroom and she was holding her hands behind her back.

"Hey babe." She said.

"What are you holding?" I asked excitedly as I got up, walking over to her, she tried to hold whatever she had away from me.

So I grabbed at it, quickly realizing that it was a pregnancy test.

"What's it say? What's it say?" I asked.

"Hey!" She said as I took it from her, flipping it over.

Positive.

"Yes!" I said, getting excited.

Y/n looked at me with a 'Are you kidding me?' look.

I cleared my throat, and I said "Sorry."

She giggled and she said "There's no reason for you to be sorry, I can tell that you are really excited to have another baby."

I smiled widely and I hugged her tightly.

"I did it."

She giggled.

I sighed.

"Something wrong babe?" She asked softly, her expression showing that she was concerned.

"I'm just- I'm really excited about this."

I kissed her cheek and I smiled at her, which made her blush softly.

"The boys are at school?"

"Yeah, they're at school, they need to learn don't they?" She said.

I chuckled.

I looked at her adoringly.

"After all these years, you still look at me the same way the day we met." She said.

"Well of course, you're perfect, why wouldn't I?"

"Stop it." She said as she blushed, softly pushing me away.

"Wanna watch a movie? We really haven't had a chance to do that recently." I asked.

She looked at me, with those ocean blue eyes that I fell in love with 7 years ago.

"Can we watch Onward?" She asked.

"Of course, anything you want."

She smiled as she walked to our room, then a couple minutes later, she walked out, holding a bunch of blankets in her arms.

"Blanket fort!" She said, and I raised an eyebrow at her as I smiled widely.

Then Bear whimpered, telling us that he had to go outside.

"Can you take him out please?" She asked.

"Oh of course, I'll take him out darling." I said, grabbing his leash, and clipping it onto his collar.

Y/n's pov

I took the cushions off the sofa and I rearranged them to be walls for the pillow fort.

I felt like a little kid again, but I am a 39 year old with adhd so I always felt like a child.

I put a blanket over the cushions, making a roof.