𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

Y/n's pov

After a week went by I decided to take Maddie back home.

"Say 'bye' to your auntie Ally." I said to Madison.

"Bye, see you later." She said.

"Bye! See you next time!" Allison said as we walked out the door.

I went to the car, and I opened the trunk, putting the suitcases inside as Maddie got in the car.

I closed the trunk and I walked over to the seat that Madison was sitting on.

I buckled her seatbelt in and I sighed happily.

I closed her door and I got in the drivers seat, buckling my seatbelt and putting the key in the ignition, turning it on.

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

I smiled knowing exactly who it was.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I looked at the text he sent me.

Ever since we got back together a week ago he's been working on a very sweet poem.

It may or may not be Valentine's Day.

I read his sweet poem quietly.

"My darling, my dear
The love of my life
I only want you to know
That when I am struggling
Or dealing with strife
To you is where I always go
When trouble is looming
When problems draw near
Just know that you'll always be
The one who I turn to
The one who I call for
The one I pull closest to me."

I smiled as I bit my lip softly to help contain my smile.

I put my phone down as I started driving to our house.

I sighed happily as I thought of all the good times.

When I got back home I parked my car, seeing Tom leaning up against the house, smiling at me as I got out.

I smiled back at him as I let Maddie out of the car, which resulted in her running up up Tom and Tom smiled widely as he picked her up and he hugged her tightly.

I closed the door and I opened the trunk, grabbing the suitcases and setting them on the ground.

Tom put her down and she ran inside, closing the door behind her.

I smiled coyly as I brought the suitcases up to the house, Tom stepped in front of me and he smirked, holding a hand behind his back.

"So, how was it?"

"It was amazing, I loved it." I smiled shyly.

"I just want to know, being away from me or the poem?"

"The poem that rhymed!"

He came closer to me and he put his hand on my cheek making me look up as he softly kissed my lips.

I dropped the suitcases on the ground and I placed my hands on his chest as I enjoyed the nice, slow kiss.

He pulled away and he smiled softly, touching my nose with his.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

He pulled his hand out from behind his back, revealing beautiful white roses.

Did I mention it's Valentine's Day?

I looked at Tom with adoration as I teared up, taking the flowers, giving him a soft smile.