𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Smut lmao read on my filthy chirren

Ya dirty hoes

Y/n's pov

When we got home, Tom unlocked the door, opened it, letting me inside first so I could take my heels off. He grabbed my hand and took me to our room. Tom pinned me up against the wall in our bedroom, his hot breath hitting my neck, still somehow giving me goosebumps.

I smirked softly as he shut the door, pushing me to our bed.

He smirked as he kissed my neck, probably leaving hickeys, but I didn't care because I have makeup, and I can just cover it up.

He unzipped my dress, sliding it off me as I backed up onto the bed, throwing it somewhere.

He looked me up and down as he smirked, loving how the black lace lingerie looked on me, then he took my lace bra off.

He unbuttoned his shirt, and he took it off, throwing it in a random area of the room.

I licked my lips then I bit my lip and smirked, causing him to smirk back at me.

He went back to kissing me and his lips traveled lower, lightly sucking on my soft skin, making me moan lightly.

I heard him groan softly, softly grabbing at my breasts.

I sighed softly as I felt him scratch the small of my back, making me slightly arch my back.

Damn this boy is driving me CRAZY.

He smirked as he kissed my neck, leaving light hickeys.

I felt his hand make its way to my panties, his fingers hooking into the waistband, pulling them off.

After when he pulled them off, he put his middle finger into my heat, and I let out a soft moan.

Tom smirked as he pulled his finger out, then he put two fingers in, making me gasp and moan loudly.

Tom kissed my lips as he kept fucking me with his fingers.

I moaned loudly into the kiss when he found my spot.

He kept touching that spot, making me go crazy.

"Tom!" I moaned, feeling close.

He went faster, and I closed my eyes, and I came hard on his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out, and he licked them clean, and I bit my lip.

Then he kissed me, and I tasted myself on his lips.

Which turned me on even more.

Tom got up and he took off his pants and boxers, his erection springing up. (Me: BOING)

He smirked again before he crawled back over me, his tip lightly touching my clit, making me whimper.

He lined himself up with me and he pushed in, slowly thrusting.

I wrapped my arms around him as he looked into my eyes with adoration.

Oh my gosh he looks like a puppy.

I moaned as he went faster, trying to find my spot that he found just a few moments ago.

He went even faster, causing me to moan loudly as he stirred my guts around, there was so much pleasure that my brain wasn't able to wrap around how I felt.

What kind of sorcery is this? (I have no idea why I said this lmao.)

And I felt like I was going to explode.

I gasped and moaned as I felt the pad of his thumb rub my clit in violent circles.

I arched my back as I threw my head back and I moaned loudly, not being able to keep my noises to myself.

After awhile I felt the knot in my stomach unravel and I came, his hips froze and he kissed my neck.

I panted as I came down from my high.

"Oh. My. God." I said in between breaths.

He pressed his lips to mine, giving me a passionate kiss.

He pulled out and I whimpered softly.

"That was-" He said, giving my neck a soft kiss.

"Amazing." I said.

He smiled "Yes, it was amazing."

I smirked softly as he got up and he went to the bathroom.

A couple seconds later I heard the bathtub filling up with water.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Is he really making a bath for me?

I took in a deep breath and I breathed out, pulling my blanket over me and pretended to be passed out, since I never pretended to be asleep, I wanted to see what Tom's reaction would be.

I slowed my breathing and I closed my eyes, making it look like I was dozing off.

Then I heard footsteps coming up to me and I knew exactly who it was.

"Darling don't fall asleep yet, I'm running the bath for you." He says sweetly, gently shaking my arm a little bit so I would wake up.

My eyes fluttered open and I smiled softly.

"A bath?"

"Yes."

"Lavender, strawberry, or watermelon?" He asked.

I gave him a slight look of confusion.

He chuckled at my confusion.

"Oh! Lavender bath soap please, I know how much you love the lavender." I said softly.

I smiled as he left to go back to the bathroom, a couple moments later I smelled the lavender soap and I smiled softly. (I love lavender, but I'm so glad that watermelons exist cause if they didn't, Harry Styles wouldn't have been able to make that song 'Watermelon Sugar.' Which I absolutely LOVE)

I heard Tom turn the faucet off and then he came back into our room and then he picked me up, bridal style. (That's what I want, I want someone to pick me up Owo)

Tom carried me to the bathroom and then he put me in the tub of warm water that smelled like lavender.

I sighed in relief as I slightly sunk into the water.

"Tom this day has been amazing." I said as I looked up at him.

"I know, I was with you for the whole day, experiencing what you experienced."

I scoffed softly.

"You don't have to sound so technical about it."

"Really?" He asked smirking softly.

I looked up at him.

"Yes, really." I smirked back at him.

(1012 words)