𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

(First of all: DAMN HE LOOKS SO HOT 🥵)

I heard the front door open and shut.

"I see moms car in the driveway! Is mom back home?!" Yelled William, making me freeze in my tracks.

William and Ryan both saw me and they screamed with excitement, both of them coming up to me and hugging me very tightly.

"Boys, how was school?"

"Really good." Ryan said.

"I hope you boys didn't get into trouble."

"Why were you gone for so long?" William asked.

"I was visiting my parents, they really wanted to see me."

"Get your homework done, both of you." I said and they ran to their room.

I picked up the suitcases and I carried them to my car. I popped the trunk open and I put them in there.

"You're actually leaving." Tom said.

"Tom, I'll come back."

"Can we at least talk about this?"

"What do we have to talk about? You cheating on me?!" I asked, getting really frustrated.

He made that deep look of regret again.

"I regret that deeply dear, please let's just forgive and forget."

"That's literally the worst thing you've said, including 'This not what it looks like.' You need to stop saying all of these horrible things Thomas!"

"Well maybe I say horrible things because I'm not perfect, nobody is, that's why every day, every human being strays further away from god."

"Where's your car?"

He sighed quietly "In the garage."

"Why did you change the subject?" He asked.

"I have adhd, wow you just don't remember anything do you?"

He chuckled frustratingly.

"You're not good at remembering things either you know that? You're so frustrating."

"Well," I chuckled "I'm never going to forget that."

"I highly doubt that." He scoffed.

I clenched my jaw as I felt like slapping his face.

But who was I kidding, I definitely wasn't going to do that, I could cut my hand slapping that cheekbone. (Get it because he's got sharp cheekbones lol.)

I sighed in frustration as I closed the trunk.

I looked at Tom, seeing the slight look of adoration, but the rest was regret.

"Don't leave." He begged.

"You can't tell me what to do." I said.