𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Okay, this is it. I'm nervous, this is my first time writing a chapter like this.

(*Wedding bells ring*)

Y/n's pov.

*A year later*

I gave my 5 month old daughter, Madison to my sister.

"Okay Allison, what do you think?" I asked her

"I think you look beautiful."

I looked in the mirror, studying myself, the way the dress was on my body, making me feel confident yet self conscious at the same time. I looked at the way my makeup was, I knew that I didn't need it, my sister gave me a few touch ups, made me look beautiful, my other sister told me told curl my hair, and I did, but unfortunately she couldn't make it, which made my feel sad, she was the main maid of honor.

But since she couldn't make it, my younger sister, Allison, is now my main maid of honor.

"What do you honestly think?" I asked.

"You're perfect y/n." She said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I looked at her, nervous as hell, and I thought that something was missing.

"Something's missing." I said.

She smiled as she grabbed a white rose hair clip, she put it in my hair.

"Thanks Ally." I said nervously.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, you'll do great."

"What if he-"

"No, don't do that." She said, cutting me off.

I looked at her.

"What if it goes wrong?" I asked.

"It's not going to, I promise."

"So who is the ring bearer?" She asked curiously.

I giggled "William, Ryan is going to be throwing the flower petals."

"Aww that's so cute!" She said, smiling widely.

"They're... fake white rose petals, aren't they?"

"Yup, I love white roses."

"I thought of much." She smiled.

I scoffed "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It is your wedding day, I thought you might've chosen something else, but y/n, we only have a couple minutes left to get you ready, then the groom is gonna want to see you."
(I CHIME IN)

"So if you're going to be nervous, be nervous now."

"Shut up that's not helping, take Maddie and let mom hold her." I said.

She nodded softly and she whispered "Good luck sis." Before she left.

"How are you holding up?" I heard my older sister ask.

My head whipped around, seeing my sister standing at the door.

"Chloe, you said you wasn't gonna make it, what are you doing here?" I asked before I hugged her.

"Well, I wanted to see your big day like you saw mine." She said as she pulled away from the hug.

"But I'm assuming that Ally is the main maid of honor now, I don't mind though, I did tell you I wasn't gonna make it."

I smiled as I looked at her.

"You're beautiful Chloe, just like Ally and I."

"Yup, you look great, and you curled your hair like I told you to, beautiful."