𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

This is a really cute chapter, you'll like it.

Tom's pov

*A couple months later*

I was in the store while y/n watched the kids when all of a sudden, something caught my eye.

3 candles, for $3.

I smiled softly as I picked three candles.

Lavender, strawberry, and watermelon. (Okay so one time my mom bought this AWESOME smelling candle right? We never got to light it tho, we gave it away as a present to my aunt when she got remarried. It was called 'Strawberry patch' I loved it, and I literally BEGGED my mom to keep it, but she kept saying no :( and then I was sad)

I put them in the shopping cart and then I grabbed a couple other things before purchasing them and returning home, to my lovely wife.

When I got home, I picked up the bags of items and I took them inside the house, seething the bags on the counter, y/n came up to me and she asked "Did you get me anything?"

"I got you a couple candles."

"Scented like what?"

I smiled down at her.

I pulled the candles out and I set them down on the counter, presenting them.

"Hmm, watermelon, lavender, and strawberry, sounds like the smell really nice, I used to have a strawberry candle."

"Hmm, really?"

"Yeah, I love strawberries." She said, opening the candle and she smelled it.

Her eyes shot open and she asked "Did you open this to smell it?"

"No, why?" I asked, getting slightly concerned.

"It smells amazing!!" She said, looking for a lighter in the miscellaneous drawer.

She found one and she turned it on, and she tilted the candle to light it.

When she did, she set it back down, smelling the candle.

I smiled as I chuckled at her, taking the groceries out of the bags, setting them down on the counter.

All of a sudden y/n ran away, headed to the nearest bathroom.

"That's a nope." I said, blowing the candle out and putting the lid on it.

After a couple moments y/n came back.

"Did you blow it out?"

"Yes I did, sorry." I said.

"No no, it's okay, it's only going to last a couple months, I'll be fine." She said, holding her stomach.

I smiled as I started putting the refrigerated items in the fridge.

Y/n came up behind me and she hugged me from behind, causing me to smile widely.

"Do you wish for a piggy back ride?" I asked.

She giggled, her giggling being muffled by my back.

"Yes please."

I smiled widely.

Her hands went up to my shoulders and she jumped up onto my back, wrapping her legs around my waist and I held her up, walking around.

She giggled lightly as I walked around, her arms wrapped around my chest.

"I love you." She said sweetly.

I chuckled to myself.

"I love you too."