𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

*4 months later*

Tom's pov

"Baaaaabbbbeee!" I heard y/n call.

I went to the bathroom, where she was calling me from.

She was standing in the mirror, looking at her belly.

"Look how big my belly is getting!"

I chuckled.

I went up to her and I took my hand and I put it on her belly, gently caressing it.

I planted soft kisses on her nape. (Oooh Let's hope they grow into flowers! XD)

I sighed proudly.

"So Tom you've been telling me that you would show me how much you love me."

"I do, I show you everyday." I smirked.

Her beautiful e/c eyes locked with mine.

"I know, but I thought it would be- well.... I don't know, more... romantic?" She said nervously.

I smiled.

"I know what you mean, you didn't think that I would forget our three year anniversary did you?"

She smiled widely.

"You remembered!"

I smiled "Of course I did darling, I wish I could take you out on a really fancy date."

"Everything doesn't need to be fancy." She said.

I smiled "I know, it's just... a princess like you deserves nothing but the best."

She giggled.

I was still holding my hand to her stomach as I nuzzled her neck, then I felt something...

My eyes went wide with surprise at what happened.

Then it happened again.

Is it kicking?!

"Wait, did it just kick?" I asked excitedly.

She giggled "Yeah."

"Alright, you've been on your feet long enough. Let's go sit on the couch and eat some ice cream." I said, leading her to the living room.

"Do we even have any?" She asked, and I nodded.

She sighed, gently leaning into the soft cushions of the couch.

I smiled as I went to the kitchen, opening the freezer and grabbing the almost empty container of ice cream, and I closed the freezer, I grabbed a spoon and I went back to the living room and I gave it to her.

She smiles and she opened the container, and she giggled "You want some?"

I smiled as I sat down next to her, gently wrapping an arm around her waist, as she got some ice cream on the spoon, slightly gesturing if I wanted some.

I smiled widely as I took the bite of ice cream, letting it melt in my mouth.

She looked up to me with a light smile.

"What?" I asked softly.

"You know what." She said.

I chuckled "No I don't."

"Really? You forgot?" She asked.

I literally have no idea what she's talking about.

"Forgot what?"