11

" Ouuu, I like this one. It's not really spacious but if your'e just starting up it's something, plus its only five minutes away from that ice-cream parlor you like." Amara spoke next to Myah as the two women sat on the sofa. Christian was leaving for Australia in two days and Myah was using all that time to get ahead of him in picking out an apartment. She would only have a week to make her move and put her plan into action.

"Mmm...I don't know Mara, I may not have a lot of stuff but that looks like a damn closet. I could go ahead and rent a storage locker and still have more space than that." Myah replied after browsing through the pictures of the apartment her friend was showing her. The two of them have been searching online for apartments for at least two hours and Myah could't pick one as yet. Amara loved her friend to death but this was becoming tiring, especially since Myah complained about every apartment she saw, and Mara thought some of them were actually decent for someone who was just starting up.

"well damn...you're right Myah but you gotta start somewhere....plus you're cashing out some big bucks on that studio you're trying to renovate. I understand you wanna do this quickly before your baby sitter has time return but you gotta be smart about this too."

Myah sighed powering down her laptop and placing it to the side. "I think that's enough of that for the day." She said reaching for her phone. She left home since morning to come over to Amara's place. Christian was out doing some final errands and shopping before his flight on Wednesday. They only spoke in the morning and she placed her phone on do not disturb, she could only imagine the amount of messages and missed phone calls she had from him.

He hated when she did that but Myah was beginning to care less about how her actions affected him. He obviously doesn't care how his actions affect her.

Just like she suspected she had five missed calls from Christian as well as a million messages from him.

Myah didn't have the energy to reply to him right away. She knew he'd be on her ass as soon as she returned home but she didn't care. She'd just tune him out just like he does when she comes to him about serious changes she wishes to make in her life.

"I'm ordering pizza My...you want anything else?" Amara spoke pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah Iv'e been craving some wings. make em spicy too." she said locking her phone and setting it right back where it was.

"when is ole boy leaving anyways?" Amara asked making conversation whilst they sat waiting for the pizza to arrive.

"On Wednesday, He'll be gone for a week...so I need to be out by then."

"He's gonna have a heart attack when he comes back and you're gone. I'm gone see your ass on missing person flyers as soon as he lands."

"I don't care...I'm honestly just over it and over trying to reason with him. He won't hear anything else. So if being shady and moving out while he's away is what I'll have to do to start livig my life then I'm gonna have to do it. I know it's gonna put a strain on our friendship after this but I don't know...I'll cross that bridge when we get there."

"For someone you've never fucked he's whipped." Amara snorted. " I think you're lying to me My because no way I'mma be so determined to have some guy who ain't dicking me down at all stay in my feet."

Myah flew the soft pillow she had on her lap at her friend. "I can't stand you. i told you there is nothing going on between Chris and I." Myah scolded her friend but couldn't help the burning sensation that crept up her chest. Just the thought of her and Christian being affectionate made her blush she wouldn't dare imagine then being sexual.

"Is your phone off by the way? You've been here from morning and I haven't heard a peep from your baby sitter yet. Did he forget about his wittle baby girl that can't stay unattended for too long?"