The visit to the Doctor

Izuku age 4:

Izuku's POV*
I'm so excited to know what my quirk is.
"Mom let's go to the doctor now mom I'm so excited!" I almost shout because I was too excited. "Ok ok honey I will get changed already and we go to the doctor" mom said happily.

Few hours later at the Hospital*

No one's POV*
"Hmm this is really interesting" the quirk doctor said. "Huh what do you mean doc?" Inko said. "Your son has a rare but dangerous quirk called 'Ghoul'. It needs blood for it to activate. Tendrils called 'Kagune' will emerge from his back. This quirk is rare and only few people have it. In Izuku's case he can eat table food but other people with ghoul quirk only eats human flesh. He is a rare kid with a rare quirk and I can say He is fit to be a hero!" The doctor said. Inko was shocked and happy while our little cinnamon roll is amazed. "Ok thanks doc" as the family left the hospital, Izuku can't help but smile while Inko was very happy and said something to herself.

'You can be a hero now Izuku!'

2 hours later*

"MOM!!!!" Izuku said excitedly. "WHAT WHAT HAPPEND? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? DID YO-" Inko was cut iff because of what she saw in Izuku's eyes.

 "WHAT WHAT HAPPEND? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? DID YO-" Inko was cut iff because of what she saw in Izuku's eyes

(Izuku's eyes)

"MOM MY EYES IT'S SO COOL!" Izuku said. It was dinner time already. "Izuku, honey It's dinnertime!" Inko shouted at the kitchen. "Coming mother!" Izuku said. He sat down on the table and began to eat. The moment he took his first bite it was heaven! It tasted sooooooooo good!

After eating, he went upstairs and watched All Might videos.

"Honey time to sleep!" Inko said.

"Ok mom!!" Izuku said.

Inko prepares his bed and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight my Hero" Inko said.

"Goodnight mom!" Izuku said as he went to sleep.

*Next day

No one's POV*
Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku's childhood friend or bully bullies a girl with onyx hair. Izuku came immediately to stop him from hurting the girl.

"K-kacchan stop b-bullying h-her please" Izuku pleadead to Katsuki.

"Heh, she has a shitty quirk called creation so it means it's usless, she can't be a hero with a shitty quirk unlike mine is hero worthy. Stay out of my way so I can beat the shit out of her 'DEKU'!" Katsuki said boastfully.

"S-stop please I'm-" he was cut of by Katsuki by being punched in the face.

"HAHAHA that's what you get when your in my way Deku!" Kacchan said.

Before he could land a punch on the onyx girl. He stopped the attack and was punched in the face.

Izuku then got angry and then Tendrils emerged from his back.

(THIS IS WHAT IZUKU'S KAGUNE LOOKS LIKE)

Katsuki saw this and also saw Izuku's Eyes. He saw that his eyes were as black as Lacquer and his pupils are blood red.

Immediately Katsuki felt fear and ran away without hesitation.

Izuku looked at the girl and asked if she was ok. He saw that the onyx haird girl is a bit terrified but at the same time had relief that she was saved.

"A-are you OK? Sorry about my quirk if it scared you. My name is Izuku Midoriya." He helped the girl stand up using his kagune.

"Y-yes thank you my name is Momo Yaoyorozu and if may I ask what's your quirk?" Momo asked the cute cinnamon roll.

"Ohh well my quirk is called Ghoul. My Tendrils or Kagune that's so called comes out from my back." Izuku said in a happily matter.

"That's a cool quirk well you see my quirk is-" Momo was cut off by her mother caller her.

"Momo honey it's time to go home" Mrs Yaoyorozu said to her daughter.

"Welp there's my Mom. I got to go now Izu byeee!" Momo said immediately Izuku blushed a bit.

"Bye Momo!" Izuku said. After that His Kagune was gone and went back to normal.

End of dis chapter. See you in da next chapter!!! Byeeeee