Forgiveness

6:09pm*

Izu wakes up from his sleep to be met by all the students from class 1-A.

"H-huh? What are you guys doing here." Izu said while having venom in his voice and his eyes went black.

"L-look Midoriya. We're not asking for forgiveness but I hope you can give us a second chance. We didn't know that you did it. We have learnt that we always jump into conclusions that's why this happened to you. We're really sorry Midoriya." Iida said while bowing a full ninety degrees. Same goes for the rest except of course for his 'TRUE' friends.

Izu was just speachless. Clenching his fists with anger. His Kagunes we're out just pointing at the class. But one thing shocked everyone. His hair

Turned snow white.

"I-izu y-your hair!" Momo said while wide eyed

"What about it?" Izu asked with the same  cold expression.

"L-look!" Momo said while handing him a mirror

Izu was speachless...

"Shit." Was all he said.

The class was shocked.

"H-HOW DID MY HAIR GO FROM GREEN TO WHITE!!!!!" Izu screeched

"M-maybe it's because of your extreme stress." Momo replied (Same thing that happened when Kaneki was tortured by Jason).

"Welp I can't do anything anymore. As of you guys. I accept the rest but you Kaminari and Kirishima. Give me 1 goddamn reason not to destroy you in front of everyone." Izu said softly but has a ton of venom in it while standing up and heading closer to the 2.

Kirishima and Kaminari we're petrified. They couldn't move due to extreme fear that they are having.

The class just watched. They couldn't do anything. They we're also scared heck even Bakugo was scared.

"W-well we we're just really scared for the class that you might hurt everyone. That's why we b-b-beated you up" Kaminari said while his head was down same with Kirishima.

"SERIOUSLY? YOU COULD HAVE JUST RESTRAINED ME NOT BEAT ME LIKE A FUCKING TWIG!" Izu shouted. His Kagunes we're in front of the 2. Kaminari and Kirishima we're now kneeling.

"P-please! No! We will not do it again we promise! Just please forgive us!" Kirishima said while crying for his Life.

"Hmmm fine. I forgive you 2. Only because you people deserve a second chance." the class president said while deactivating his quirk. And he was now smiling

The class was bowing like Iida for accepting their apology.

Recovery Girl came inside and told Izu that he can now leave.

Then class 1-A left with Izuku.

"Hey guys I'm starving where do you wanna eat?" Mina asked.

"Well there is this restaurant named 'restaurant yukihira' I heard that the food there was awesome! And they said the son's owner studies at the most elite culinary school!" Izuku said.

"Well let's go there then!" Momo said while the class just jumps with joy.

She glances at Izuku who was smiling.

"Hey Izu lets go you may be hungry already" Momo said while smiling.

This warmed Izuku's heart.

"Y-yeah ok let's go"

"H-hey you we're really scary back there. It gave me goosebumps" Momo said while holding her boyfriend's hand.

"Yeah it's just I was really stressed that time so-" Izu was cut off by Mina saying that they already arrived.

They went Inside the restaurant to be met by 2 people. One was a 35 year old man and a 15 year old boy.

Yukihira Joichiro and Yukihira Soma.

The girls except for Momo glanced at Soma. They we're blushing madly.

"He's cute right?" Mina said while whispering

"Yeah he looks cute" Hagakure replied

"Welcome to Yukihira Restaurant!" Joichiro said.

The class went and sat down at a long table which can hold 20 people.

"Hello guys what do you want to order?" Soma said while smiling which made the other girls Blush.

Todoroki got Soba
Izuku got 3 Large bowls of Katsudon
Momo got Curry Udon
Katsuki got extra hot curry
Jiro got Kaarage
Sero got Omu Rice
Kirishima got spicy ramen
Kaminari got tonkatsu
Mineta got Tempura
All the girls got the same order as Momo
Sato got the same order as Izuku
Aoyama, Ojiro and Tokoyami got the same as Mineta
Then Koji got Vegetarian noodles

"Ok here are your orders!" Soma said while giving out their orders

"WOAHHHHHHHH!" everyone said while looking at their orders.

"ITADAIKIMASU!!!!!"

The moment they tasted their food, the moaned in goodness.

"MHHMMMMMMM SOOOO GOOD!" All the boys said even Iida

"YEAH IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE HEAVEN MHMMMMMM!" Mina and the girls said.

"Why thank you for complimenting our dish!" Soma said while smiling.

After eating, they paid of course then they waved goodbye and went home.

"H-hey Momo want to Hang out tomorrow again?" Izu asked.

This made Momo's heart melt and face red.

"Y-yeah sure Izu i'd love that." Momo replied while kissing Izuku

"Well got to go bye!"

"Bye Momo" Izu replied

Then they went home happily ever after...

To be continued
See you in da next chapter!