They come crawling back.

Timeksip UA classroom 8:30am*

Izuku was walking to the classroom with a bandaged head and a casted arm due to how much damage Jason did to him 1 week again. He was feeling Rage and Saddness. He remembers it, he remembers it all. He remembers all the pain that he felt inside the classroom.

He went inside the classroom to be met by faces of regret, sadness and guilt.

Kirishima first went to him and asked for forgiveness. Same with the rest but.

He didn't mind it. Heh he didn't care at all.

All his response was "get the fuck away from me." With Venom in his voice.

"B-but we didn't know that you we're the one who did it" Ochako said while begging Izuku for forgiveness.

"Woahhhh didn't you know what you did to me huh? You beated me up. I had a BROKEN RIB THANKS TO YOU ALL! AND THE WORST IS THAT I WAS CAPTURED ALSO THEN MY RIB DAMAGE BECAME MORE SEVERE! HELL EVEN A BONE SHARD WAS PEIRCED THROUGH MY LUNGS!" Izuku shouted.

"Go back to your seats before I get angrier" Izu added with his Eyes turned black already.

Everyone went back to their seats. Some with faces of regret and some with teary eyes. And of course, Izuku didn't care.

Mr. Aizawa went inside to see almost everyone face down. Then he saw Izuku with an arm cast and bandages in his head. He was talking to Momo, Sero, Jiro and Katsuki.

"Ok class right now get your hero costumes and meet me in Gym Gamma ohh and Izuku Me, Nezu and All Might will talk to you later so got to the Principal's office later." Mr. Aizawa said

"Well ok sure" Izu said

'Should I forgive Mr. Aizawa? Well yeah also Principal Nezu but AM? Nahhh I don't think so' he said in his mind.

"Izu? Hey something wrong?" Momo asked with Jiro, Katsuki and Sero behind her. Everyone else had left.

"Huh? Ohh yeah well I was just spacing out there" He replied

"Ohh well here's your hero costume" The onyx haired girl said while giving the costume to Izu.

"Thanks Momo well lets get going guys" Izu said while standing up and going to the Changing room.

"Do you thing Izu will forgive the rest?" Momo asked.

"Not sure this is the first time I saw him this angry." Katsuki said while shivering a bit.

"WHAAAA no way!" Sero said wide eyed same with Momo and Jiro.

"Yes this is the first time I seen him this angry but yeahh let's get changing. Mr. Aizawa might get angry again." Katsuki said then the 3 nodded.

At Gym Gamma*

"Ok class today we will have a 1v1 sparring match. Ohh and Midoriya can you move your left arm?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Yeahh I can handle It" Izu replied. The teacher just nodded

"Ok here are your sparring partners:
Mineta vs Hagakure
Bakugo vs Sero
Jiro vs Momo
Tokoyami vs Tsuyu
Ojiro vs Shoji
Aoyama vs Koda
Kaminari vs Mina
Ochako vs Iida
Sato vs Todoroki
Kirishima vs Midoriya
Ok well then the first team please go to the middle."

Then the match started.

Mineta won by throwing balls every where in which Hagakure was caught. Bakugo won by exploding Sero. Momo won by making a Tazer and electrocuting Jiro. Tokoyami won by capturing Tsuyu. Aoyama won by shooting a navel laser on Koji's head. Kamina won by electrocuting Mina but became dumb. Iida won by dragging Ochako in the edge. Then Todoroki won by just using his Ice.

"Ok Midoriya and Kirishima go to the middle please." Mr. Aizawa demanded.

"H-hey Midoriya good luck." Kirishima said while facing his head down.

Izu just nodded

"Ok......... FIGHT!"

Then the fight began.

Izuku then sent waves of Attacks to Kirishima. Kirishima couldn't counter attack due to tons of waves of attacks that Izu gave.

But one of his tentacles hit his back. Blood was coming out. Kirishima winced in pain but he didn't mind it.

But he was stabbed on the left shoulder. Blood trickling down his body.

He then screamed in pain.

"M-MIDORIYA I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR HITTING YOU SO HARD! I'M SORRY FOR THINKING THAT YOU BETRAYED US!" Kirishima shouted.

"THAT'S JUST A PORTION OF WHAT I FELT WHEN I WAS TORTURED!" Izu then shouted. He was filled with rage.

"Y-YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO BE BETRAYED! MY DAD BETRAYED ME AND MY MOM WHEN I WAS A KID. I WAS THINKING OF KILLING MYSELF BUT THEN YOU GUYS CAME INTO MY LIFE! I TREATED YOU LIKE F-FAMILY I TREATED YOU LIKE BROTHERS AND SISTERS." Izuku was now crying. Non stop.

Class 1-A and Mr. Aizawa felt really hurt.

"I WAS SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU GUYS BUT. I WAS WRONG!" He added then he knelt down. Crying hard with his quirk still active. Kirishima on the other hand was laying down on the cement, unable to move due to the pain.

Class 1-A couldn't help but be emotional except for Bakugo and Mr. Aizawa.

Midoriya then went unconscious.

To be continued
See you in da next chapter!

Sorry for not updating this on time😞