Sludge Monster Attacks and one for all?

"SHITTTTT! I LOST THE VILLAN!"

*Izuku POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THE VILLAN?!" I said in a pretty annoyed and scared tone.

*Meanwhile

*Bakugo POV

"Hehe that ass hat becoming a hero! Give me a goddamn break." I said. I was walking and I kicked a bottle. I noticed that the cap fell off and something came out. It was horrifying. A Sludge Thing came out and it Talks!

"Hehehe finally I got out and a skins suit in front of me! Wonderful!" The sludge thing said as he grabbed me.

*No One's POV

Heroes gathered around the sludge monster.

"Dammit My quirk can't be used in this situation!" The pro hero Death arms said.

"Mine too!" Kamui woods added

"Ugh small streets I can't fit here!" Mt Lady said annoyed.

"We have to find a hero that is compatible for this situation!" Death arms said.

Izuku came to the place where the sludge incident is. What he saw was shocking. His childhood hood bully being trapped by the Sludge monster slowly devouring his body.

'I can't help it! I can't watch him die in front of my eyes. Even though he bullies me, we're still friends by heart' Izuku said. Not knowing that he is sprinting towards that monster.

"HEY KID GET BACK HERE IT'S DANGEROUS!" Death arms said

"I CAN'T JUST LET HIM DIE!" Izuku shouted.

The sludge monster looked at Izuku.

"Hehehe another skin sui-" he was cut off by the image. The one with the scary aura around him awhile ago.

"HEY YOU STAY B-B-BACK PLEASE C-CATCH ME I D-DON'T WANT T-TO BE WITH TH-THAT MONSTER!" The sludge monster nervously answered.

The pro heroes we're confused.

"LET HIM GO NOW OR I'LL SHRED YOU TO PEICES!" Izuku shouted with deadly aura around him.

'Holy shit I didn't know Deku is scary. It gives me goosebumps' Bakugo said.

"O-OKAY HERE YOU G-GO! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!" The moment after the sludge monster said that, All Might came and punched the monster.

After that the Heroes went to Izuku and scolded him because of his reckless actions.

He didn't mind the scolding so he just went home. While walking Bakugo saw him and got his attention.

"OI DEKU!" Bakugo said.

"Ohh h-hey K-kacchan" Izuku said.

Izuku was expecting that he will not say thank you but he was wrong.

"Look umm thanks for saving me from the sludge guy. I owe you one and I'm sorry for bullying you since we we're kids. Sorey for treating you like shit because of a goddamn quirk. I just want to let you know that can we be friends again?" Bakugo said. This shocked Izuku and of course Izuku accepted happily.

"Of course Kacchan I will happily accept!" Izuku said.

"Uhhh well see you tomorrow. Deku" Bakugo said while walking away.

"See you tomorrow Kacchan!" Izuku replied.

"Man this is the best day ever! I met All Might, he told me I can be a hero with a villanous quirk and most of all Me and Kacchan became friends again!" I whispered.

While he was walking, he saw skinny might again.

"Hey All-" he was cut off by All Might.

"Shhhhhh Young Midoriya. Call me Mr. Toshinori if we are in public" All Might said.

"Ok All- I mean Mr. Toshinori. What brings you here?" He asked.

"Well I was goinv to tell you that you will inherit my Quirk named One For All" Mr. Toahinori said.

" Inherit your QUIRK?" Izuku said.

"Yes Young Midoriya. Inherit my quirk if you wanted to?" All Might asked.

Izuku not thinking twice said:

"Yes I accept your quirk Mr. Toshinori!" Izuku said.

This made All Might happy.

"Well then see you tomorrow at 6 am. We will train for 10 months."

To be continued! See you in da next chapter!!!