the truth

Sup guys so I know it's been 2 weeks that I've disappeared well let's just say exhaustion is a bitch. Yeah so lez go to the story. And I'm making a new story in which Izuku is the son of Overhaul.

Next day*

Izu woke up feeling sore due to alot of 'FUN' with his girlfriend.

He glanced behind him and saw his sleeping Girlfriend snoring softly, covering her naked body.

He got up, went to his closet to get some fresh boxers and a t-shirt then went downstairs only to be met by a note that says:

'im sorry son but I need to go abroad to work for now. I'm really sorry if this was sudden but I need to this for your own good. I'll send some money in your bank account for you to use. I know your a responsible young man now that you have a girlfriend and I hope I don't get grandbabies soon.

                      From your mother-Inko'

Izu just smiled and cooked breakfast for both Momo and His.

While cooking breakfast, Momo woke up and went downstairs to see who is cooking. She saw Izu cooking some Bacon and Eggs with pancakes.

She creeped up to him and hugged him while cooking.

"Morning Izu-daddy"

"Moring Mo-chan got a good time last night?😏" Izu smirked

"Yes Izu I had a good time last night" Momo replied then giving him a peck on the cheek.

The food was already done so Izu plated it. He then walked to the dining room and placed the food on the table.

"ITADAKIMASU!" The couple said then started eating.

After eating Momo then cleaned the plates while Izu was thinking of cleaning his room and his mother's.

"Hey Momo wanna clean my room and my mother's?" Izu shouted in the living room while Momo was cleaning the dishes.

"Yeah sure Izu!" Momo replied.

"Ok!"

After cleaning the dishes, Izuku got the cleaning supplies while Momo got the towels for wiping.

Then they went upstairs to clean Inko's room.

The moment they went in, they saw the clothes we're a mess due to the sudden trip abroad.

"Woah that's a lot of Louis Vuitton T-Shirts."

"Yeah my mom always buys LV every month."

Then they cleaned the room. They sweeped, Vaccumed and wiped the whole room of Inko when suddenly, a loud bang was heard inside the closet.

Izu and Momo went to investigate. They opened the closet door to see a box named "SECRETS" with tons of pictures lying on the floor.

They brought the box and pictures out and placed it on the ground.

They then looked at the pictures which we're Izuku's baby pictures and Inko's teenage years. They we're smiling at the photos when suddenly they saw a photo album that read "WEDDING".

Izuku then picked up the book and opened it. He saw what was inside that made him have a mixture of Shock and sadness.

What he saw was

Kaneki wearing a suit with Inko kissing him.

Izuku was shocked. He dropped the book and cried.

"Izu hey what's wrong?!?!" Momo said in concern.

"L-look i-inside." Izu said then momo looked inside the photo album. She was also shocked.

"So you mean Kaneki sensei is your

Father?"

"Yes. Now I know what mom was hiding this whole time."

To be continued
See you in da next chapter!

Sorry for da really short chapter