Meeting All Might

*TIME SKIP 11 YEARS LATER IN ALDERA JUNIOR HIGH

Izuku's POV*

'Today's the last day of School damn I've turned 15 last week time flies so fast' I thought. The teacher came in and is holding stacks of papers.

"Well class I'm handing out this papers so you can decide on what you will be in the future" our class adviser said.

"Ehhhh who am I kidding you all wanted to be heroes anyway" he added.

All of my classmates except for me and Kacchan showed their Quirks.

"HAHAHA DAMN EXTRAS YOU ALL HAVE WEAK QUIRKS UNLIKE ME I HAVE A COOL QUIRK!" Kacchan said boastfully.

"CMON MAN UR SOO BOASTFUL YOU BIG PEICE OF SHIT!" One of my classmates said.

"Ohh yeah your going to UA right Bakugo?" Teacher said. This gained a lor of murmurs saying that it's is hard, no Impossible to get there due to the low acceptance rate.

"Speaking of which Midoriya your also going to UA" Teach said.

"HAHAHAHA A VILLANOUS QUIRK USER LIKE HIM GETTING INTO UA? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!" One of my classmates said.

"YEAHH ONLY HEROES ARE ALLOWED THERE!" Another one added then finally Kacchan spoke.

"DON'T GO INTO UA YOU BIG PILE OF SHIT YOU HEAR ME!!!!" Kacchan shouted

"Bakugo that's enough and all of you. Remeber never judge a book by it's cover. Besides if he can control his Quirk he can be the coolest hero ever" The teacher said.

'Wow I feel light thanks to the teacher' I said to myself.

*2 hours later

'Class had ended already. Man soo many memories!' I said to myself. I grabbed my notebook from my desk and I was about to put it when suddenly someone stole it from me. The one who stole it from me is non ofher than my childhood friend, no childhood 'BULLY' Kacchan.

"Man what is this shit? 'Hero analysis for the future' yeah you need this because your chances of being a hero is so low it's lower than the surface of the motherfucking earth!" This made me angry but I didn't punch him.

"Ohh and by the way, if you want to be a hero so badly, why don't you jump of the roof and pray that you will have a hero worthy quirk!" He said before leaving.

'Well I guess he's right. I have a villanous quirk not worthy of being a hero.' I said to myself.

I was walking home when I came across a bridge. It smelled like shit but I didn't mind because I think it was normal. That's when I'm wrong. A huge sludge monster came out the sewage hole.

'I guess I die here' I said to myself.

"HEHEHE a skin suit. Really need your help! I need your body so Stay still!" The sludge monster said. But before I was grabbed by the monster, my memories flashed in my head.

*In Izuku's head

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu" the little girl said in my first memory.

"Kacchan stop!" My second memory said

"I love you Izuku!" My mom said in my last memory

*End of memories

'I can't die now! WHO WOULD TAKE CARE OF MY MOTHER AND WHEN CAN I MEET THE GIRL FROM 11 YEARS AGO AGAIN?!' I screamed internally.

The sludge monster was about to grab me but I dodged his tendrils swiftly.

His tendrils hit me in the chest and went crashing down on the nearby wall.

I became angry and deadly aura was surrounding me.

The sludge villan felt something that he felt now. 'Fear' is the feeling.

Soon My eyes turned black and my vision was nothing but red. My Kagunes start emerging from my back.

The sludge villan was scared so he decided to run but before he did that, a very powerful wind started to occur in that place. I heard a loud bang and I saw someone. Not just someone but the number one hero 'All Might' right in my very eyes. I was soo happy that I was saved by my Idol.

"TEXAS SMAAAASH!" All Might screamed.

Suddenly my vision became blurred and started to collapse.

*30 minutes later

"Hey... Kid wake up. Kid hey" I heard someone said.

"Huh??" My vision was not red anymore, but full of colors.

"Ohh I thought I lost you there young...?" "MIDORIYA! IZUKU MIDORIYA!" I shouted. 'OHHH SHIT I FORGOT I NEED A SIGNATURE FOR ALL MIGHT!' I screamed internally.

"Ohh crap...WHERE IS MY-" I saw the notebook at the ground. I flipped the pages and saw it, All Might's signature.

"OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I WILL TREASURE THIS! I WILL MAKE THIS A FAMILY HEIRLOOM!" I said continuously bowing.

"HAHAHA Ok young man I will go now and take this villan to the police station!" All Might said while holding a bottle where the villan is.

Without hesitation I grabbed his legs.

*While flying

"Why is it so hard to fly now?" I heard All Might said. He glanced at me and was shocked.

"WHAAAA YOUNG MIDORIYA WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" All Might said.

He was yanking me out of his legs and I still held on because I might fall to my death.

"BUT IF I LET GO I WILL DIE!" I screamed.

"Ohhh yeah well hang tight" Number one hero said

We landed at the top of the building and asked my very Important question.

"Umm All Might sir, Can I be a hero with a villanous quirk?" I asked looking a bit sad.

All Might looked at me and said something that shocked me.

"Yes Young Midoriya. YOU can be a hero but you need to control you quirk" All Might said.

I was so happy. Hell even happier when I first got my Quirk.

"REALLY?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I said while bowing in a Ninety degree angle.

But before I said goodbye, he coughed up an insane amount of blood.

"Sir All Might are you okAAAAAAA!!!" I said being shocked at what I saw. I really skinny man, as skinny as a skeleton.

"WHERE IS ALL MIGHT???"I asked.

"Your looking at him now Young Midoriya" Skinny Might said.

"WHAAAAA HOW???" I asked

He showed me something underneath his shirt. A huge injury as big as my fist.

"This my boy, we need to make this a secret. Ok?" Skinny might asked.

"Y-yes sir!" I said.

"Ok well then. I got this injury from 5 years ago. I lost some of my Major organs in the process. I can only Limit my muscle form for up to 3 hours only" Skinny Might said.

I felt bad in what sir Might said

"Ohh well I got to get this villan to the- SHITTTTT!! I LOST THE VILLAN!"

TO BE CONTINUED. SEE YA IN DA NEXT CHAPTER