Mindscape

"He's not breathing" Momo said while crying more.

The Heroes that we're there we're shocked. They saw a person, aiming to be a hero was dead and it was all their fault. Or so they thought.

Izuku's mind*

"Huh? Where am I?"

"Your inside your head" a voice said

"Huh? Who are you? Show yourself!" Izu then  went into fighting stance.

"Relax kid, I'm not a hostile" then Izu saw a figure with white hair and has the same eyes when Izuku was in ghoul form but it was only showed on his left eye. He was also wearing a black shirt with white shorts and has chains on either side of his wrists.

"My name is Kaneki ken but you can call me Kaneki."

"Well hello Mr. Kaneki. Why am I here?" Izu asked

"Well you see your supposed to be dead but your still fighting for your life" Kaneki said

"Ohhh yeah I was tortured" Izu said while frowning

"But you still want to be with the Momo girl right?" Kaneki asked

"Yes" Izu answered

"Well then wake up now. Your Girlfriend is crying so hard because she is losing you" Kaneki said

"Ohh and remember, be safe. Your waking up aleady" Kaneki said wwhile fading

Izu then coughed up and Momo was shocked. He was alive.

"IZUKU! Heyy it's me Momo" Momo said while hugging him tightly

Izuku opened his eyes and saw Momo, Katsuki, Jiro, Sero, the Heroes and class 1-A looking at him with saddness in their eyes.

"H-huh? M-momo is that you?"

"Yes it's me it's your girlfriend" as Momo said that she kissed Izuku passionately

Then the police and Paramedics came in.

Izuku then went unconscious again due to the severe exhaustion.

Izuku was loaded inside the ambulance with Momo by her side.

They reached the hospital and was sent to the surgery room because Izuku had a bone shard peirced through his left lung.

Momo was just there sitting outside of the surgery room, waiting for her boyfriend to be ok.

Then Inko came and saw Momo outside of the room just staring at the floor with non stop tears.

Inko immediately went to her and comforted her.

"Hello my Name is Inko Midoriya, Izuku's Mother and i know your his girlfriend. How is my son?" Inko asked Momo with worry and tears in her eyes.

"W-well Izu has a bone shard peirced through his left oung so they are doing a surgery." Momo said while trying to stope her tears from flowing

Inko was shocked and was now crying too. She gave Momo some tissue and then hugged each other.

3 hours later*

The doctor came out of the room and saw Momo and Inko sitting there.

"Hello you must be the boy's mother and I suppose his Girlfriend?" The doctor asked

The 2 jolted up and immediately went to the doctor.

"How is my son?" Inko asked

"Well he is stable now but the problem is he is in a coma of 1 week" the doctor said

Inko and Momo we're shocked but they have no choice but to accept it.

"You may now see him ma'am" the doctor added.

The 2 went inside to be met with Izuku with tons of bandages and machinery strapped to him.

The two couldn't help but get hurt by what they saw.

"Izuku my baby" Inko said while kneeling infront of Izuku's unconscious body.

Momo just held Ink's shoulder to comfort her.

1 hour later*

The 2 then left Izuku and hopes that he will be ok tommorow.

To be continued
See you in da next chapter.

Sorry for the short chapter😞😞