Questions

Timeskip 4 days later*

9:30am*

Izuku was sleeping when he heard a knock on the door.

He walked downstairs to the front door to open the door to see...

You thought it was someone else BUT IT WAS...

ONLY ME DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

EHH I'm just kidding.... Now onto the story again. Please don't get mad🥺🥺🥺

He saw his mother standing in the doorstep.

"Izuku!" Inko hugged her son

"Hey mom." Izuku said a bit coldly.

"You just woke up?"

"Yes mom"

"Well ok I'm making breakfast now." As Inko placed he luggage bear the stairs.

As Izuku nodded, Inko headed to the kitchen to cook.

"Izuku where's Momo?"

"Ohh she went on a trip to the Philippines for a vacation with her family."

"Ohhh okok" Inko continued cooking

"Hey mom?"

"Yes honey?" Inko said while drinking water

"Who exactly is my Dad?" This made the mother choke on her drink.

*Basically like that*

"WOAH MOM YOU OK?"

"*Cough* Yes *cough* Honey I'm*cough* fine" The mother said while coughing

"Jeez mom here have a tissue" Izu said while handing out a tissue box

Inko wiped herself.

"Ok now back to the question. Who really is my dad?" Izu said. This made Inko sweat.

"U-umm well h-his name i-is Hisashi Midoriya" Inko nervously answered.

"Then how can you explain this?" Izuku then showed the picture in where Inko and Kaneki are married.

This made Inko shocked.

"Soooo mom? who is my dad." Izuku said coldly

"Well I can't hide the truth forever. But let me plate this food first the we'll talk while eating" Izuku just nodded.

10 minutes later*

Izuku and Inko we're just eating in silence when Inko made the first move.

"I-Izuku. Well the truth of you father is that He left us for a good reason." Inko said

This made Izuku look up.

"What do you mean?" Izu asked confused

"Well you father left us because there are some ghouls that want to eat him due to the fact that he is Half ghoul and Half human."

"How in the world is he a half ghoul and Half human? I mean I'm full ghoul..." Izu was more confused.

"Well because before he was...

Quirkless...."

This shocked Izuku.

"W-what?!"

"You see he was quirkless before but there was an accident. He dated a girl named Rize Kamishiro. She was full ghoul. She took Ken in a date (NOW I REMEMBER THAT KANEKI WAS A LAST NAME NOT KEN!!!!!) And all of a sudden, Rize bit your father. She was about to devour him but metal objects fell in both of them. Rize was dead and Ken was alive but he had a damaged major organ. His stomach or Liver I think was destroyed but The doctor suggested that he needs to use the Lifer that Rize had so they went on a surgery. After that Ken woke up to only see his left eye that was pitch black with a red pupil in the middle. He then months passed he met me then 2 years later we got married. Then we gave birth to you. After I gave birth to you, your father told me that some Ghouls we're chasing him due to the fact that Rize was a special Ghoul and Ken had one of her body parts. So he decided to leave us for our safety. Through the years I thought he was dead but until recently you mentioned his name. I was relieved to know that's he's alive." Inko said while tearing up.

Izuku just sat there speachless. Little did he know he was crying already.

"I-i'm sorry mom I didn't know..."

"Son it's ok Atleast you already know the truth."

To be continued
See you in da next chapter!