Training his quirk

6:45am next day*

Izu just woke up from his sleep, feeling sleepy a bit. He went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed his teeth, wore his clothes and went downstairs.

He saw his mother cooking food. (AHH SHIT I FORGOT TO SAY THAT INKO WILL BE SLIM LIKE THE ONE IN THE ANIME IN WHERE IZUKU WAS STILL A CHILD. SORRY FOR THE LATE HEADS UP!)

"Hi mom goodmorning" Izu greeted

"Hello sweetie goodmorning where are you going?" Inko asked.

"Ohh I'm just gonna train my quirk with my new teacher in school. His name is Kaneki Ken" Izu replied. This made inko sweat a bit.

"Mom you ok?" Izu asked

"O-ohh yes it's just it's hot that's why" Inko replied.

"Ohh ok well I'm off bye mom!"

"Bye sweetie"

Then Izu left leaving Inko behind cooking food.

'what do I say to my son that Kaneki is his long lost father. His real last name is Izuku Midoriya-Ken' Inko said worringly

Meanwhile Izuku was walking to the beach and he saw Kaneki waving at the distance.

"HEY IZUKU OVER HERE!" Kaneki shouted

"OIII SENSEI!!!" Izu shouted again.

The boy went to his 'FATHER' I mean his sensei to start training.

"Kaneki sensei let's start!" Izu said while punching the air with excitement

"Hehe hold your horses well let me see your quirk first"

"Yeah sure sensei!" Then Izuku turned into his ghoul form

Kaneki was proud not just he saw his son again but he inherited his quirk.

"Nice one so- I mean Izuku" Kaneki almost said son

"Well thanks but not to be rude but may I also see you kagune?"

"Yeah sure thing"

Kaneki then showed his Kagune to Izuku.

"WOAHHH YOU HAVE THE SAME KAGUNES AS MINE!" Izu was jumping in joy

"Ohh and btw why do you only have one eye that's not black?" Izu asked

"Ohh well there are 2 types of ghouls. Normal ghouls and one eyed ghouls. Basically one eyed ghouls are much more powerful than normal ones. Well in my case I'm a one eyed ghoul."

"Sugoiiiii!"

"Ok well let's start training your Quirk. Now attack me"

Izu then attacked Kaneki with his quirk. He couldn't land a single blow in his Father due to how skilled he was.

"Ok Izu you did well but u need practice"

"HAI SENSEI!"

Then they trained non stop to improve his skills.

9am*

"Ok Izuku you can go home now. Tomorrow is another day."

"Hai sensei! Thankyou for the Training!" Izu saw while bowing

"Well okok bye Izuku"

Then Izuku went home.

Meanwhile with Kaneki*

He went home. He was living in a crappy apartment where bugs are everywhere.

He just went to his room, locking his door and lied down in his bed. Then moments later he was crying.

He was crying because he was guilty of leaving his family. He was crying because he didn't went to all his 16 birthdays. He was crying because he was a coward.

"Izuku, Inko I'm sorry."

Back to Izuku*

Izuku went home and went straight to their personal gym.

(Personal Gym of the Midoriyas)

Izu then opened his phone and played some motivational music.

(Yes it is the fireforce intro. Its soo cool!)

After training for a bit, he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After showering, he then picked up his Guitar and played Seven Nation Army for a bit.

After playing the badass song. He contacted Momo.

Izu-daddy: hey babe just got home.

Mo-chan: well hows training Izu?

Izu-daddy: well Kaneki sensei was so baddass! He taught me new thing about my quirk that I didn't know.

Mo-chan: ohh well good thing you could train for today. I'm here studying some molecular levels of new stuff for my Quirk.

Izu-daddy: ohh well I gtg goodluck love you Mo-chan

Mo-chan: Bye Izu-daddy I love you too!

Then the 2 stopped chatting and Izu went to sleep cause why not?

To be continued
See you in da next chapter!