Overhaul

Helloooooo!!!! I AM BACC!!!!!!

YES I MISS Y'ALL AND RIGHT NOW I'M GONNA MAKE THIS CHAPTER REALLY SPECIAL CUZ THIS FANFIC WILL NOT ONLY HAVE A CROSSOVER OF TOKYO GHOUL BUUUUUUUT ANOTHER ANIME WHICH IS MY FAVORITE MORE THAN BOKU NO HERO AND THAT IS ****** ** *****!

ORAYT NOW ONTO THE STORY

"Hayst Eri... You are so clumsy..." The man in the beak said.

Bakugo, Shoto and Deku we're concerned because the little girl named Eri was shivering.

"Ohhh hello you three I'm sorry my daughter... She accidentally bumped into you without looking" The man said

"I'm sorry sir to ask this but why is she shivering?" Izuku asked

"Well she had a nightmare in which someone was chasing her like a huge humanoid creature that eats humans that's why she ran away shivering saying she's insecure" he replied.

The three teens seem to understand because all of them have experiences like that.

"Well Eri let us go your grandfather he is w-waiting for you" the man said while stuttering abit. This made the 3 boys confused again.

Eri grabbed the man's hand then left.

The boys we're confused... The man and the girl we're shivering but why are they both shivering?

Meanwhile somewhere over the rainbow...

"YOU MADE ERI ESCAPE OVERHAUL?! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!" An old man said while grabbing Overhaul's hand and beating him up along with his other men. After the beating, the old man said something before leaving.

"Next time you fuck up your job, you will lose your job and your QUIRK."

Chisaki was shivering with fear and then sent to a cell to rot for 3 days then continue on doing his job... Being a replacement Yakuza Boss.

Now Eri is back in a cell too but in her cell, it has tons of medical equipment and other tools used for making operations.

Back to the students

"HEY GUYS DID YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED?" Mina asked gleefully

Everyone nodded.

Kirishima and Kaminari bought PS5 and other accesories for the console.

Mineta thought of not being a pervert anymore so instead of buying a sex doll, he bought a Ukelele and a Gaming PC to play Warzone, Cold War and Valorant with the other peeps.

Bakugo bought alot of romance novels cuz he loves romance novels more that beating other people up.

Todoroki bought a futon and a waifu pillow (the waifu pillow is Mai Sakurajima which I have IRL).

Uraraka bought some merch and other girly stuff.

Mina bought girly stuff and board games.

Iida (being a nerd) bought books which we're Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Fifty Shades etc.

Izuku bought a new gaming mouse, keyboard and Headset.

Jiro bought an Electric Guitar which costed $1500 but was discounted for $500 (WHAT A GREAT DEAL RIGHT?!)

Tokoyami bought a black light cuz he wants his room to be dark

Asui bought alot of blankets because it's almost winter and frog hybernate in the winter

Hagakure bought girly stuff

Yaoyorozu bought Gucci stuff

Sero bought Asian foods

Sato bought sugary foods

Koda bought pet food and some pet accessories

Aoyama bought CHEEEEEEEESE!

Bertolto bought- WAIT WRONG CHARACTER AND SPELLING!

Shoji bought nothing but some pillow cases

And Ojiro bought a punching bag

"OK LET'S GO HOME!!!!!" Iida said then everyone left the mall.

While walking, all the girls are looking at Izuku.

"GOSH HE'S CUTE!"
"IS HE SINGLE?"
"I CAN HAVE 5 ROUNDS WITH HIM!"

Yaoyorozu heard this and got pissed so she hugged Izuku and gave him a kiss on the cheek in which Izuku gave her a kiss as well.

The girls we're jealous and then left with their own messages like "I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HER" or "LUCKY BITCH" etc.

Back with Chisaki

"S-s-someone help me." Overhaul said while having quirk cancelling handcuffs on and crying.

TO BE CONTINUED!
SEE YOU IN DA NEXT CHAPTER!!!