Mall trip

HEYYY GUYS I'M BACK!!!!!!😃😃😃😃

Soooo yeah I missed u all sooooo much and I had been thru hardships and now I proudly present this New chapter Because Why not. So yeah lez get STARTED!!!!!! OHH and btw since some girls are telling me to do a BakuDeku ship even though im straight imma do it and ill also continue the Sins of the father in which is still in 3 chapters and one draft chapt <3.... (OMG I REALLY MISSED YOU GUYS IT'S LIKE REUNITING WITH A LONG LOST FAMILY :'))

UA

10:30 am

"Ok class we are now having Dorms." Mr. Aizawa said while you know still sleepy as fuck.

It took 5 damn seconds for them to react, and then....

"NANIIIIIIIII!!" They all shouted (Yes even Todoroki because he is now open to everyone else).

"SHUT UP!" The sleep deprived teacher said while activating his Quirk.

This made all the students shut up.

"As I was saying, well we made dorms so that we can protect u from other villans which are out there. Me, Kaneki and All Might will go through house to house to tell your parents that dorm systems are in place. You will move in within 5 days." After that speach, Mr. Aizawa waves Goodbye and leaves the class.

"Ok guys so yeah free time I guess" Izuku said while getting his new bought Sleep master sleeping bag which costed ₱6900 (₱ is Philippine peso cuz I want to represent my country and when u convert it, $1 is equivalent to ₱48.60)

12pm early dismissal...

Gals*

"Ok girls wanna go shopping for new stuff for our dorms?" Mina asked the 1-A gals.

"Sure thing/All right/I'm in!" All the rest of the girls said

They prepared themselves to go to the mall.

Boiis*

"Hey guys want to go to the mall and buy some game consoles for the main room and other stuff for our rooms?" Kirishima asked

"Yeah/Sure shitty hair/meh/ok" all the boys replied

20 minutes later, they arrived at the shopping mall without knowing that the girls and boys are gonna meet eachother...

"HEY GUYS LOOK THE NEW PS5 CAME OUT! LET'S BUY IT!" Kaminari said while grabbing the attention of all the guys

"Ok like this we will be in groups of how many you like, we will split up and find anything is that good?" The class prez Izuku said. This gained all the yeses from all da boiss.

They then splitted up and went to any store they want. Izuku was with Todoroki and Bakugo(NO THIS IS NOT A TODOBAKUDEKU STORY!) while the rest was canon...

While the 3 boys we're walking, all the girls we're looking at the trio.

"OMG THEY ARE SO HOT!"
"ARE THEY TOGETHER?"
"I WANT THEM IN ME"
"THE WHITE CURLY HAIRD IS SO CUTE!"
"THE ASH BLOND SPIKY BOY IS SO HANDSOME!"
"THE PEPPERMINT BOY IS SUPER CHILL AND SO CUTE"

The girls said. Well the guys we're just trying not to blush hard when all of a sudden a little girl bumped into Shoto.

"Owww" The little girl said 

the 3 guys looked and saw a girl like 7 years old who has a horn and wrapped in bandages.

"Hello little one you ok?" Izuku asked

The girl  snuggled up to Izuku hugging him tightly.

'Why is she shivering?' the 3 boys asked. Then a man came in the scene with a beak mask and said...

"You should be more careful nextime...

"ERI""

To be continued

HEY SORRY GUYS FOR THE VERY SHORT CHAPTER IT'S ALREADY NIGHT TIME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES IM REALLY SORRY I'LL TRY MY BEST AND POST AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU ALL SEE  YAH IN DA NEXT CHAPTER!!!!