I'm sorry son

4 dayz latur*

'Imma talk to Kaneki sensei aka DAD later...' Izu said to himself

"Izu is something bothering you?" Momo asked

"Huh? Ohh yea I'm fine Momo... Btw how's your family vacation?" Izu asked.

"IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! The Filipinos are really hospitable and the Mayon Volcano, the Rice terraces and I met a new friend Named Sean and His quirk is Overhaul(1. That's me and 2. I love the quirk of Kai Chisaki aka Overhaul) he helped me and my family go to the famous landmarks in Manila!" Momo said while jumping up and down.

"Oooooohh cool well I wanna meet him someday" Izu said smiling.

"Yes he is so cool! Well btw let's get inside" Izu and Momo then went inside the classroom to be met by Kaneki.

"Hey Kaneki Sensei may I talk to you later after school?" Izu asked

"Yeah sure thing Midoriya" Kaneki replied.

Slowly the class filled up and the class started.

After school at the middle of the track and field track*

"Hey ummm Midoriya what do you want to talk about?" Kaneki said smiling.

"How are you dad."

"What do y-you mean dad?" Kaneki said  while laughing nervously and sweating rapidly.

"You heard me right dad" Izu said while trying not to cry.

Kaneki then looked down and rain started pouring.

"Hey son-" Kaneki was stopped by a punch in the face.

"WHY! WHY! WHY! YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE NO FATHER? IT'S REALLY HARD TO BE HONEST AND I ALWAYS FEEL BAD WHEN I SAW OTHER KIDS THAT HAVE DADS THAT TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER! WHY! TELL ME WHY YOU LEFT ME AND MOM?! I HAD 15 GREAT BIRTHDAYS WITHOUT YOU! I HAD 15 YEARS OF DESPAIR IN MY HEART AND IT'S REALLY HARD TO NOT KNOW A FATHER!" Izuku was know kneeling in the ground crying.

Kaneki was hurt. He had a sword stabbed right in his heart. He was guilty of leaving his family alone. Izuku with no father figure and Inko without a loving husband.

Kaneki slowly went to Izuku and then.... He gave him a loving embrace.

Izuku with no choice, just hugged him back.

"I'm sorry Izuku. I just don't want my family to get hurt. I don't want you guys to die that's why I left. I miss you so much you know Izuku?" Kaneki said while he was tearing up a little.

Without anyone knowing,the class 1-A we're watching secretly. Some were crying and some we're admiring the scene that the boy had reunited with his father.

Izuku stopped crying and smiled at his father. Kaneki also smiled at the scene.

"Ok guys you may come out now...." Izu said.

"WHAAAAAAA!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW WE'RE HERE?!" Mineta said being shooked.

"Hehe the nature of our quirks." Kaneki said.

"Ooooooohh" the class said in unison.

"Ohh Izu and Kaneki-sensei, here." Momo said as she gave Kaneki and Izu an Umbrella. They then walked home going seperate ways.

"So you must be my son's Girlfriend" Kaneki said smiling at Momo.

"U-umm yes sir" Momo said blushing.

"Well Is my son a Monster in bed?" Kaneki said smiling innocently.

This made Izuku and Momo blush hard.

"DAD!!!!" Izu shouted

Kaneki just laughed at the reaction. Momo and Izu couldn't help but also laugh.

They we're talking until Momo said.

"Umm my house is here soo see you Izu and Kaneki Sensei!" Momo said while waving goodbye to the 2.

"Bye Momo!" Both Izu and Kaneki said.

The 2 then walked for t minutes going to the direction of their house.

"Hey Izuku do you think your mom's gonna kill me?" Kabeki said while shivering abit.

"I don't know dad." The 2 then went inside and saw Inko standing on the doorway, holding a knife.

*Basically like that and if you ask what anime is that the name of the anime is Shimoneta*

"Ken Kaneki/ Izuku Midoriya-Kaneki" Inko said while smiling like a complete yandere.

"H-hi Inko/H-hi Mom" Ken and Izu said while shivering both with fear

"Ken we just need to talk" Inko said while walking towards the shivering Husband.

He then Ran aroud the house whilst Inko holding a Knife chasing him.

"Ken we just need to talk about some things" Inko said while holding the knife like a murderer.

"IZUKU HELP ME!"

"S-SORRY DAD YOUR ON YOUR OWN!!!" Izuku said while running to his room and locking it.

'shit I'm dead...' Kaneki saod then he tripped and fell down.

"Ken Kaneki" the yandere wife said.

"We need to talk"

(Play da song)

To be continued
See you in da next chapter!