2: Princess Encounter

Today is Independence Day in the USA, and what way is better to celebrate this day with a chapter! :> Well I hope you guys enjoy this long chapter!☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you insist on keeping me waiting or were you afraid of your demise?"

I let out an exhausted sigh, seeing the demon in front of me.

Jin has two different hair colors that divide right down the middle: light gray and black. He has ruby red slit-shaped eyes, pointed ears and fangs. His outfit consists of a burgundy dress shirt with a black waistcoat over it, a black tie, a ruby crest on top of his tie, black gloves, black slacks and black patent lace dress shoes.

 His outfit consists of a burgundy dress shirt with a black waistcoat over it, a black tie, a ruby crest on top of his tie, black gloves, black slacks and black patent lace dress shoes

I put down the grocery bags on the ground before cracking my knuckles. I stretched out my arms and legs.

"Why did you pick today of all times?! I just went grocery shopping and I'm hungry!" I complained to the demon.

"Did you at least get apples?" Jin asks as he eyes the grocery bags.

"Well yeah, but if you fight me in front of my house before I even put the groceries inside then I'll be really-."

My sentence was cut short as I managed to dodge him throwing his cursed blade at me. I leaped away from Jin as I saw his radiating dark aura.

"And you won't even let me finish my sentence! You better NOT destroy the groceries!"

Jin flew towards me with his cursed sword and murmured some spells. He launched some fireballs and lightning at me, but they weren't effective as I absorbed them.

"Tch, I forgot you can eat some of my magic. No matter... I'll soon possess your body by using force!"

I felt his presence behind me, and immediately I kicked him away from me. I took my cross earring off of my left ear. In an instant, I felt my powers surging through my body.

The demon notices the sudden change in me and smirks as he starts to walk towards me.

"Yes... Let me have that incredible power of yours!"

This is going to be one hell of a night...

[~MORNING~]

I'M IN A BLACK DRESS!

"AH CRAP! I'M IN MY PAJAMAS AND NOW I'M LATE! THANKS A LOT JIN!"
I hurriedly get out of bed to do my morning routines before getting dressed.