5: Coming Together

NOTE: (F/C) is Favorite Color! Just in case if some of you guys didn't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have something that I want to discuss with you all.."

Everyone, including me, stood in silence while waiting for Twilight to spill her response. I have a pretty good guess on what it's about, and I was glad to see the Equestrian Princess now stepping forward with the truth. Yes, it could've been easier if I told the others, but it wasn't my place to speak.

"Ya okay..?" Applejack is the first to break the silence.

"The Fall Formal isn't happening tonight." Twilight exhaled.

"WHAT!?" Pinkie Pie screams.

"It had to be postponed because Sunset Shimmer had Snips and Snails ruin all of Pinkie Pie's decorations." Twilight adds on.

"wHAt!?"

"But the Fall Formal HAS to happen tonight."

"Wh-" Before Pinkie Pie could scream again, Applejack covered her mouth to prevent the girl from doing so again.

A sigh escapes Twilight's lips, "You see.."

Pinkie Pie gently pushes Applejack's hand away and comments with a huge explanation.

"You're from an alternate world and you're a pony princess there, and the crown actually has a magical element embedded in it that helps power up other magical elements and without it they don't work anymore, and you need them to help protect your magical world, and if you don't get the crown TONIGHT you'll be stuck in this world and you won't be able to get back for a really REALLY long time!" Pinkie Pie clutched her hands together, plastering a huge grin on her lips.