3: Rekindling Friendships

[Still 3rd POV]

"I-I don't like her like that!" Twilight tries to deny, but her reddened face says otherwise.

"Now you should be aware of everyone, even the Great and Powerful Trixie! We all have our hearts set on (Y/N) (L/N)! Who knows, someone might end up stealing her away from you." Trixie smirks before walking away from the princess.

"She's right Twilight! You should see how everyone stares at (Y/N)! It's almost as if she's got everyone wrapped around her fingers!" Spike jumps out of her backpack to show himself.

"T-That doesn't mean that I like h-her!" The princess continues to stutter.

"Don't deny it Twilight, you definitely have a crush on her!" Spike teases, wagging his little tail.

Twilight sighs before sitting down in front of the vending machine. She tears open the packaged snack with her teeth.

"Am I really that obvious..?" Twilight asked her assistant who responded with a nod.

Little did the princess know, a certain demon overheard her and Spike.

[Back to 1st POV]

You know I heard some interesting things from Twilight and that illusionist.

'Yeah? What is it?'

I was currently in front of the sink, washing my face with clean water.

It seems like Twilight and Trixie have a crush on you, but then again almost all of the girls and some guys do. You're just too dense to notice it.

'You know I've never had feelings for anyone. I mean I know I'm gay as hell, but I've never dealt with actual feelings.. I just made my first few friends like yesterday..'

I turned off the faucet and took a paper napkin to dry off my hands and face before throwing it into the trash can.

I returned back to the vending machine where Twilight was conversing with Spike. Trixie was nowhere to be seen so I assumed she went home.

"Sorry if I took so long. Do you know where you're going to stay for the rest of the night, Twilight?" I asked her as she stood up from the ground.

"The school's library."

I blinked a few times before shaking my head at her answer. I'm not letting a pretty girl like her just sleep inside the school's library!

"Twilight no. You can stay over at my house then. I'm not letting a pretty girl such as yourself sleep in a place like that. I'm not taking a no for an answer." I placed my hand on her shoulder, locking my (E/C) eyes with her moderate violent ones.

It was quiet for a few minutes, but in the end she agreed with it.

"O-Okay.. Spike and I will stay over for the night.."

I smiled at her response before taking her hand with mine. I didn't notice the blushing princess behind me, but I heard what Spike coughed out.