9: Question & Answer

Okay I'm back! Sorry guys for the wait, if you haven't seen the announcement I made, I wasn't posting a chapter for about three days because I had to take care of my brother who got surgery on his eyes. He's better now so it's back to writing! Enjoy :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[~1ST POV~]

"Just let me sleep please..."

Currently it's five in the morning, but who would even wake up this early on a Saturday!? (Honestly me-) Well there is one person and his name is Jin.

I was soundly asleep under the covers until he barged into my room by making a huge hole in the wall as his way of entrance instead of using the damn door.

"You could've used the door, but NO you just have to make a gigantic hole in the wall." The corners of my mouth curves down into a frown as I push the blankets off of me.

"It was necessary because a simple push wouldn't have done much. Now onto the point, let's go see Osiris! You did promise me that you'd take me to see him."

Oh yeah.. I did ask him if he wanted to see the Egyptian God, but why at five in the morning!? Also Sunset is supposed to move in today so maybe I could postpone-

"You are not postponing the promise you made me. Besides, Sunset isn't coming until the afternoon so hurry up and get dressed!" He kicks my bed, earning a groan from me.

"Don't kick my bed! Now get out so I can change!"

Leaving me alone in my room, I get up to do my daily morning routines in the bathroom before dressing myself into a comfortable white hoodie, black ripped jeans, and white sneakers.

"Alright, you can come in now!"
Jin enters the room again and this time uses the door. Before doing anything though, I muttered a spell to fix the hole in my room.

"Next time, you better use the damn door to enter!" I glared at the demon who only shrugs as his response.

Respiring deeply, I remove the cross earring off of my ear. Instantly, I could feel the rest of my magic surging through my veins. Jin cocks an eyebrow as he notices a crimson-colored magical aura surrounding every inch of my body.

Holding out my hand, I tell him, "Grab onto my hand because this might be one hell of a ride."

Taking my advice, he grabs onto my hand and the world around us slowly shifts into darkness. At first, nothing else seems to occur, but an impelling force pulls us through the darkness almost as if we were on a rollercoaster ride. With the magical force keeping us still, we continued down the path at supersonic speed.