14: Slumber Party

NOTE: Alright so I've written down the names of who will be in your harem and certainly there are at least 40 girls🤣.

Now that number is crazy alright BUT I've also written down 19 more names. So in total that makes it 59 girls in your harem but I'm not sure if I should include those 19 females because first, it's a lot and second, do you guys want me to add them in?🤔 

Majority of them are background characters and I know Lyra, Derpy, Bon Bon and more are also background characters. However, they're not as recognizable as them but I wanted to add them because I want to give them some spotlight but also...why not?🤷‍♀️

Please comment down if I should include those 19 girls or not! I'd appreciate it and now back to the story!📖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gang and I decided to head towards the Sweet Shoppe for a little catch-up with the princess.

Twilight and Rarity are seated in the green sofa; Sunset settled atop of its arms; Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy were sitting in chairs with the farm girl positioning herself backwards on hers; Pinkie Pie had brought over two drinks, one being for her and the other for the Equestrian Princess.

Jin and I were also seated in chairs, the demon had a fine cup of tea while I took a glass of cola. Rarity also chose a cup of tea, Rainbow Dash had orange juice, Pinkie Pie kept the chocolate milkshake and gave a fizzy beverage of vanilla cola to Twilight.

"Oh, I do hate that you’ve had to return in a time of crisis. We have so much catching up to do!" Rarity cheered, placing down her cup of tea.

"For starters, a certain blue-haired guitar player was just askin’ about you." Applejack mentions the electric guitarist.

"Huh? Flash Sentry was asking about me? What for?" Twilight sips on her beverage.

"The Musical Showcase is supposed to be a big event at Canterlot High. He probably wanted to see if you would turn up." Jin shrugs, sipping his tea.

"Perhaps you could give us just the slightest bit of gossip from your world?" The fashionista grins.

"She’s got an official title now. The Princess of Friendship!" Spike sits up from Fluttershy's lap and imitates himself playing a trumpet with the dog biscuit given to him.

"Wow, that’s really impressive. Guess you really were Princess Celestia’s prize pupil." Sunset rubs her nape.

"Then shall I call you Princess from now on?" (Y/N) chuckles, causing the violet-skinned girl to blush.

"She’s even got her own castle." Spike brings up.

Leaning forward with zest and placing her hands on Twilight's shoulders, Rarity startled the girl into tipping over her drink on herself.

"A castle?!? You have your own castle?!?"

Immediately seeing everyone's eyes on her, Rarity clears her throat and wipes Twilight's collared shirt with a napkin.

"Uh…ooh, uh, lovely."

"What’s new here? I mean, besides your school becoming the target of dangerous magical creatures from Equestria." Twilight smiled.