11: The Dazzlings

Okay I thought last chapter was pretty long but this chapter is um...longer XD. Also saw that there's like 1k reads on this book so thank you for that! Also if there are any errors then I'm really sorry; I have literally spent so much time revising and editing this long chapter so please forgive me if there's any errors. The pictures I use in this book don't belong to me so credits to the owners! Okay without further ado, enjoy this longer chapter!♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[~DURING THE FALL FORMAL INCIDENT~]

The moon's whole disk is illuminating throughout the starry night sky. The moon was the main source that kept the city alight in the darkness.

It also made a beautiful view for the customers inside of the cafe that's below the circular disk. Yet, the patrons weren't the least bit interested with the luminous disk nor were they even enjoying their night.

They argued with the people around them and as the patrons quarreled; they were emitting a greenish mist which traveled further back to a table with three girls.

The three females had worn dark colored sweatshirts with their hoods on and jeans. The girls held onto their chest, rocking themselves back and forth as they sang a dark tune. With a much closer look, the girls had a red gemstone pendant hanging around their necks.

The gemstones shed a faint glow as the greenish mist flowed into the red gems; they were slowly absorbing the mist around them. After some time, the girls stopped singing and their gemstones glimmered fleetingly.

The girl wearing a dark green sweatshirt had taken down her hood; revealing her moderate purple hair with streaks of light brilliant aquamarine that's tied up into two long ponytails by the large star barrettes, a pale grayish fuchsia coat, and moderate mulberry eyes. The female is known as Aria Blaze, and she slumps down into her seat and groans with a waspish tongue.

"That was barely worth the effort, Adagio. I'm tired of fast food! I need a MEAL."

The other two girls had already lowered their hoods

The other two girls had already lowered their hoods. Adagio Dazzle, the one across from Aria has fluffy vivid orange hair with yellow streaks that's wrapped up in a single ponytail by a dark violet spiky ponytail holder, pale apple green skin, and dazzling raspberry eyes.

 Adagio Dazzle, the one across from Aria has fluffy vivid orange hair with yellow streaks that's wrapped up in a single ponytail by a dark violet spiky ponytail holder, pale apple green skin, and dazzling raspberry eyes