7: Acceptance

[~3RD POV~]

After managing to get everyone back into the gym, the six girls including Sunset Shimmer, ran back outside to see an intense violet pillar that's set ablaze. As the girls get a closer look, they could see (Y/N) and Jin inside of the pillar.

"What are we waiting for?! We need to save (Y/N)!" Rainbow Dash flies with urgent haste, but Twilight stops her from doing so.

"Rainbow Dash, don't! This magic is completely different from Equestrian Magic! I-I'm not sure what kind of magic this is, but from what we can see this is possibly some sort of Dark Magic. Yet, this one feels more powerful than any other I've ever encountered.." Twilight surveys the purple blazing pillar.

"Dark Magic? Are you saying there's different types of magic, Twilight dear?" Rarity inquired.

"Indeed there is, Rarity. Back in Equestria, there are all sorts of magic that ponies and other magical creatures can use and even create! Take our Elements of Harmony as an example, the elements that helped create it are: Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty and Magic. Your pony counterparts back in Equestria help create those elements and since you're their human counterparts, my element was still able to detect the magic that was inside of you all despite being in this world." Twilight explains.

The others nod, now understanding the basis of magic. Although Fluttershy raises a question about one thing.

"We have pony counterparts back in the world you came from...?"

Twilight, along with Spike, smiles and nods at her question.

"Wow! Do I look like this?!" Pinkie Pie pulled out different kinds of vegetables, sticking them onto her face; carrots as her teeth, lettuce as her eyebrows and mustache, and a tomato for a nose. As usual, Pinkie Pie with her typical good humor makes everyone laugh.

Twilight grins, "Similar to the one back in Equestria."

However, their laughter soon died down as the scorching pillar began massing lightning bolts and were accompanied by a loud thunderclap.

"Um is that a good thing..?" Applejack aimed her finger at the pillar.

A crash of thunder struck again, and Sunset shakes her head.

'I hope you're alright, (Y/N)..' The former villain stared up at the pillar, concerned for the female that forgave her for all of her evil acts, and offering a chance at friendship.

[~BACK TO 1ST POV~]

My eyes shot open as I realized what had happened. Jin grabbed my wrists with his hands and darkness filled my vision. I take a look around me, but only to register that I'm in Canterlot City.

'This must be Jin's doing.. He's probably going to make this entire thing into a nightmare.'

I stared down at my hands to see if I took any injuries, luckily though I was unharmed. Although he left no injuries on me, this could only mean one thing; he's eager to torture me in this nightmare.

While walking around the city, I clasped onto my scythe just in case he tries to surprise me with an attack. Yet, there were no signs of the demon at all.