♜ Chapter 4 ♜

Y/N walked outside forcing her legs to move and Lucas immediately saw her and ran toward her.

"What took you so long? I was worried!" Lucas said. Y/N only looked at the ground as the water fell down her wet hair.

"What happened? Did you get the necklace you searched for?" Lucas asked. "I....I just want to go home." Y/N said.

"Why are you acting like this? You are really making me scared!" Lucas said. Y/N glared at him and he stepped back.

"Lucas." Jaehyun called as he approached the two. "Hyung...." Lucas said as he hugged Jaehyun and hid behind him.

Jaehyun looked at Y/N who was all wet.

"What happened?" Jaehyun asked. Y/N sighed and crossed her hands.

"Well mister smart....your plan was so good that I got all wet trying to enter inside through the bath and ended up getting caught by a half naked Taehyun." Y/N said.

Jaehyun's eyebrows frowned as he shook his head.

"What happened next?" Jaehyun asked. "He threatened to kill me, well he let me go for some reason." Y/N said as she let out a heavy sigh.

"So did you get your necklace back?" Lucas asked. "Aigoo!" Y/N kicked Lucas leg and he shouted in pain and he jumped and held his leg. He then rolled on the ground wincing in pain.

"Hyung....I think it-AHHHHHHHH IT'S FREAKING BROKEN!" Lucas cried loudly. Y/N rolled her eyes and held Jaehyun's hand.

"Take me out here, I am so sick of this!" Y/N said. Jaehyun sighed and shook his head.

"I understand. Lucas, you better come or we are leaving you here." Jaehyun said. He walked toward the car and Y/N followed him.

"HYUNG WAIT! Y/N WON'T YOU EVEN HELP ME AFTER BREAKING MY LEG! SHIT I HATE YOU ALL........." Lucas cried as he crept toward the car and Jaehyun turned it on to start driving.

Jaehyun reached Y/N's house and got off the car to follow Y/N.

"Y/N, I am really sorry." Jaehyun said. "That's fine, you tried your best." Y/N said. "I promise to return it to you at any coast! But may I ask why is it so precious to you? I can always give you a more expensive and beautiful one." Jaehyun said. Y/N turned around to face Jaehyun as she had a sad smile on her face.

"It was a gift....from someone." Y/N said. "Where are they now?" Lucas asked as he suddenly appeared and stood next to Jaehyun while placing his hand over his shoulder so that he won't fall down.

Y/N looked at the sky and pointed at one of the stars.

"He is....in the sky." Y/N said.

"Y/N I am really sorry!" Lucas apologized. "I told you this is why you should stay in the car and keep your big mouth shut!" Jaehyun scolded the younger boy.

"Anyway I will go now, thanks for your help." Y/N said. "Sure, I will see you some time in the college. Take care and.....don't worry about Taehyun's threats, he will not kill you." Jaehyun said.

Y/N laughed awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head. "Yeah sure...."

The two boys left and Y/N went to the bathroom to prepare a warm bath. She was preparing her clothes when she heard the front door of her house open.

"Mom, are you back?" Y/N asked as she walked downstairs toward the living room and turned in the lights but someone was there.

"What was that? I thought I heard the door open...." Y/N sighed as she walked over to the door and checked it.