♜ Chapter 17 ♜

"Excuse me....but do I know you?" Y/N asked. "Y/N, that's me, Danielle." Danielle said as she held Y/N hand. "I am sorry...I don't think I know you." Y/N said as she slowly pulled her hand away and looked at Yeonjun's parents who tried to avoid her gaze.

"We will go now so that you can have a proper discussion. Let's go." Mrs. Choi said as she bowed along with Mr. Choi and left.

"Y/N, It have been fourteen years....I can't believe I finally founded you." Danielle said. "I am sorry but I am too busy for this nonsense. Cut to the chase, who are you?" Y/N asked.

"Lee Danielle, your sister." Danielle said. Y/N laughed a bit as she looked at her again. "Are another actor of Sangmi? Because clearly I am an only child." Y/N said as she started to walk away.

"Is that what Mrs. Park said? I am sure she told you your father died in some accident and that his family never wanted to contact you again." Danielle said. "What do you know about it anyway?" Y/N asked as she turned around.

"Let's do some blood test, it will not take long." Danielle said. "How can I trust that you won't manipulate the results? How can I believe a girl that suddenly appears out of no where saying she was my sister when I was an only child!" Y/N said.

"This what you thought for the last years....or what Mrs. Park wanted you to think. Let's go, I will explain everything to you once we finish." Danielle said as she pulled Y/N's hand and walked toward the laboratory area and did the blood test.

"Please wait for six hours until the results are out, we will call you." The nurse said. Y/N glared at Danielle.

"I am already dying and you take blood from me? Hah......what is your shity story so that we can get done quickly?" Y/N asked. "Follow me outside." Danielle said. Y/N rolled her eyes as she walked outside and sat in the benches area with Danielle.

"First of all, Mrs. Park, my mother too was married to our father, Mr. Lee, so your name is Lee Y/N not Park Y/N." Danielle said. "Have any proof for that?" Y/N asked. "Let me finish speaking." Danielle said.

"Go on." Y/N said as she looked directly at Danielle and crossed her hands.

"When you were almost five years old, our father lost his job and became an addict to smoking and drinking and soon enough started beating me and mom. She couldn't take it out and asked for a divorcee but he refused. Mrs. Park asked me to accompany her saying that she was never coming back here and moving out. I didn't want to leave our father and so refused. She did walk out and never contacted me for the last thirteen years. I am was shocked yet not surprised when I heard she was dead. The important thing is that I finally founded you! Maybe we can live together again with d-"

"Are you nuts?" Y/N said as she interrupted Danielle. "What do you mean?" Danielle asked. "That freaking man literally abused us and you decided to stay by his side? Are you fully awake? I don't blame mom for leaving you, if it was even true." Y/N said.

"Y/N, he has his own reason to do this!" Danielle said. "Losing his job and being an addict? Yeah sure he failed his job as being our father. Contact me when the result are out and we will sort it out, no I have something more important to do." Y/N said.

"Wait, I want to ask you for one thing." Danielle said. "What?" Y/N asked. "Please stay away from Kang Taehyun, he will only harm you more." Danielle said. Y/N laughed as she placed both her hands on her hips and then glared at Danielle.

"You suddenly appear stating to be my sister from a father I thought he was dead and tell me to stay away from the boy I love? I don't even know your name!" Y/N said. Danielle walked over to Y/N and placed her hand on her shoulder as she smiled softly.