♜ Chapter 14 ♜

"Is it true, Kang Taehyun? Are you really involved in the burning sun scandal?"

"Did you really fake your engagement to a girl to your own girl and sent her away to get killed?"

"The burning sun scandal was really popular in 2017-2018, do you admit being a part in it?"

Taehyun sighed as he looked around and then held Danielle's hand.

"Follow me." Taehyun whispered to Danielle and pulled her away as he walked to the same room he was in.

"This remarks the end of this conference, I hope you refrain from spreading anymore rumors." Seulgi said as she got up and then walked away. The reporters tried to get closer but Taehyun's guards stopped them.

"I can't believe he is doing this to Y/N now! We have to stop him." Beomgyu said. "No....." Lia whispered as she was looking at the ground. "What do you mean by 'no'? He has your best friend as a hostage and we don't know if she is still alive!" Soobin said.

"No....this girl is lying. Y/N is an only child, she never had any siblings!" Lia said. "What if Y/N never told you about her?" Kai asked. "No! Y/N's father died in an accident at work when she was four years old and since then lived with her mother all alone. How can some girl just come and state she is Y/N's sister?" Lia said furiously.

Taehyun opened the door as he pushed Danielle inside and then locked it. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO GO AND SPREAD SOME RUMORS LIKE THAT AD RUIN MY PLAN??" Taehyun shouted as he clenched his fist.

"I told you, I am Y/N's birth sister!" Danielle said. "Birth sister? Aren't you just another actor of Sangmi? How much did she pay you? A million? A TWO MILLION?" Taehyun said furiously as he kicked one of the tables inside.

"Actor? Hah! Y/N still don't know about my existence and I was searching for her all the last years just so that some mafia can come and sell her for another world-wide wanted mafia!" Danielle said.

"You better stop this right now or else....." Taehyun stopped talking as he took out a gun and pointed it at Danielle.

"I don't give a f*** about you or your name! But you know what? If you were really Y/N's sister you wouldn't have gone there and spoke about Y/N being a hostage at Seungri cause know he is going to get rid of her as soon as possible." Taehyun said. "No, you are lying! You are just angry that I exposed your shit!" Danielle said.

"You bitch......"

Just before Taehyun shot his gun, Seulgi entered inside and snapped it out of his hand.

"The reporters are in here! What if they saw you killing her and made another deal out of it??" Seulgi said. Taehyun sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Then tell me what to do? Another Sangmi minion came to ruin my plan and I should stay still? Seungri is going to kill Y/N for real now!" Taehyun said.

"Not if we save her first." Seulgi said. "Save her? For goodness sake my best guard almost got killed and we don't have any small hint about her!" Taehyun said. "But we can start working on it. And for you....." Seulgi walked toward Danielle and she took some steps backward.

"If you are really Y/N's sister, then you have got to help us." Seulgi said. "Wait, what? No way!" Danielle said. "That's okay then.....Y/N loves Taehyun a lot and do you think she will accept you as her sister after what you did to him? Going and spreading such fake rumors? You see.....if you help us, the quicker we will be able to track down our enemies and get Y/N back. The choice is yours at the end." Seulgi said.

"I.....UGH! Fine! I will help you! So what shall I do now?" Danielle asked. "Bring all the files that proves Sangmi's collusion with our enemies. I also need you to write about some basic truths no one had ever heard of......" Seulgi said.