♜ Chapter 18 ♜

Y/N sighed as she starred at the river and threw a rock. It have been a while since she came here and visited the college, it have been a while since she came here with Mark.

"I miss them....I miss the two....." Y/N said as she placed her chin on her hand and sighed deeply again.

"I knew you were here." A voice said. Y/N turned around to see Yeonjun. He smiled as he stood next to her.

"I thought no one noticed me leaving. How did you know that I was here?" Y/N asked. "You used to visit this place daily all the time and I felt that you will be here." Yeonjun said. Y/N smiled as she picked a rock and threw it on the water.

"You were right, I will always be here." Y/N said. "I know, anyway, are you still sad?" Yeonjun asked. "Yes, how can I lie when my eyes say everything anyway?" Y/N asked. "Right..." Yeonjun said.

"But what about you, why are you sad?" Y/N asked. "You always see through my heart but I can't do the same....." Yeonjun said. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"I just realized something.....I always got whatever I wanted in my whole life by money and hard work but there is something I just can't get even though I am doing my best............." Yeonjun said.

"Can I know what is it?" Y/N asked. "It's you, Y/N. I can't have your heart no matter what." Yeonjun said. "You already knew it......Before I met Taehyun my heart belonged to someone gone. I just can't stop thinking about him.....and I don't think I can ever stop." Y/N said.

"This is why you have to go and get him before you lose him forever." Yeonjun said. "W-What?" Y/N asked.

"Go and see him. Do it for yourself. He is not that bad after all.....and you two are meant for each other." Yeonjun said. "A-Are you sure? Didn't you hate him?" Y/N asked.

"I did.....I hated him a lot but everyone has a reason to what they do and staying mad would only make things childish......Go! Before I change my mind." Yeonjun said.

Y/N smiled widely as she hugged him. "Thank you.....thank you Yeonjun." Y/N said. "Just.....go...." Yeonjun said.

Y/N let go of him and started running toward the bus station. Yeonjun turned around to see her figure disappearing and a tear slid down his face.

"I never knew love was this hard....." Yeonjun said as he forced a smile and wiped his tears.

Y/N got on top of the bus and smiled as she sat down on the seat next to the window and looked outside as the bus started moving.

"Okay....I will act all cool and pin him against something.....TAEHYUN, Be mine! No....this is stupid...." Y/N said as she covered her face. The bus passed through the dress shop Y/N went to with Taehyun when they first started their act and she smiled as she remembered how much she used to hate him that time.

She lied her head back and closed her eyes and remembered everything that happened between her and Taehyun ever since they met.

He used to like Sangmi but suddenly hater her so much. "I want to know why he suddenly felt that way toward Sangmi...." Y/N mumbled.

"Miss, is this your destination?" The bus driver asked. Y/N looked outside the window and smiled. "Yes, thank you." Y/N said. She got up and left the bus.

"Okay....we turn, left, right, straight to him!" Y/N said happily as she started running again, unable to contain her excitement.

She reached Taehyun's house and felt that her heart was beating very quickly as she felt very nervous.

Y/N took a deep breath before knocking on the door. It was seconds until Jungkook walked out.

"Y/N! It have been a while! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. "I came to see Taehyun." Y/N said. "Um.....about that...." Jungkook didn't know what words to say.