♜ Chapter 9 ♜

A whole week passed by and Y/N remained in the hospital. Lia made sure to visit her everyday with the rest of her friends, Beomgyu, Kai, Soobin, and Yeonjun and they did try their best to avoid Taehyun.

Jaehyun along with Lucas visited Y/N only two times because they were very busy in many missions but they did spend quality time with her.

Seulgi dropped by every morning to check on Y/N and the two became close friends really quickly.

Y/N was never left alone because she had V to guard her and Ryujin to assist her with anything she needed help in.

Taehyun didn't visit Y/N at all unlike the others. She only saw him once after she woke up and after that.....he told her not to bother him since he will be gone for two weeks on a mission.

Y/N's health during that time had gotten better as she was able to eat well again as she controlled her upper body perfectly but the problem was with Y/N's lower body.

Starting from the hips, Y/N couldn't feel her body, as if it was something heavy she couldn't lift or even feel.

Even though Y/N tried hard in all of her rehabilitation programs, nothing worked and all doctors started to lose hope in Y/N's treatment.

Y/N was sitting in her bed reading some book while V was watching the T.V and Ryujin was knotting. There was light knock on the door and a man entered inside.

Both Ryujin and V stood in front of Y/N to protect her.

"Woah! Calm down!! I am just here to visit Y/N." Jungkook said as he showed the two the basket of fruits he brought.

V looked at Y/N, waiting for an answer from her. She closed her book as she placed it aside and smiled.

"You came to visit me?" Y/N asked happily. "Y-Yeah...it was a part of my mistake that you are here.....I was too ashamed to face you but I came back here after gathering up all of my courage." Jungkook said.

"Can you give us some privacy? I want to talk to Jungkook." Y/N said. "But.....will you be okay?" Ryujin asked. "Don't worry, he is my friend. If I need help, I will call your name loudly." Y/N said.

"We will be out then, enjoy." V said with a smile as he left with Ryujin behind him and closed the door.

Jungkook placed the fruits on the table near the T.V and then walked over to grab a chair and sit close to Y/N's bed.

"Are you feeling alright now?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, other than I lost my ability to walk, I am doing just fine." Y/N said.

"I am really sorry...." Jungkook apologized as he looked at the ground. "I told you it is okay! Just what if I left you like that and you died? You would have hated me, your ghost would have followed me everywhere and Sangmi would be heartbroken!" Y/N said and Jungkook giggled a bit.

"No....she doesn't love me, and she will never." Jungkook said. "How come?? You two are so in love that you are holding hands 24/7 and did throw a whole freaking huge party for your first anniversary together." Y/N said.

"I am in love with her but she is not. It's one-side love."  Jungkook said. "I still don't get what you mean? Why would Sangmi date you if she doesn't love you?" Y/N asked.

"She loves power, she wants to own everything and since among all of our family members, I was the most eligible to be the next mafia boss and she dated me for that. Now that I am losing power little by little.....She wants a new man who can have that power." Jungkook said.

"She is a bitch!" Y/N said in shock. "But I still love her......a lot." Jungkook said as he had a sad smile.

Y/N sighed as she lied back and crossed her hands.