♜ Chapter 19 ♜

"Call me later on when you reach home." Y/N said as she got off the car. "I will." Taehyun said with a smile on his face. The both stood there starring at each other for few seconds.

"Won't you.....drive off?" Y/N asked. "No, I want to make sure that you go home safely." Taehyun said. "But it's two steps away! I will watch you leave first, I did it all the time anyway." Y/N said.

"No, I insist I watch you leave first." Taehyun said. "No, I insist. Come on Tae!" Y/N said. "No, I am stubborn." Taehyun said. "Oh yeah? Me too! Just look how did all my hard work pay off and now we are in a real relationship!" Y/N said.

Taehyun coughed as he avoided her gaze. "Well....I am the man and it's my job to make sure you returned home safely." Taehyun said. "It's neither a man or a woman job!" Y/N said.

"Why are you still out this late?" A voice asked as he approached.

"O-Oh! Mr. Choi! I-I actually just came back!" Y/N said. "It's 12 AM at night! And who are you with?" Mr. Choi asked as he stopped walking.

Taehyun gathered up all of hid confidence and went out of the car and bowed. "Hello Mr. Choi, this is me, Kang Taehyun." Taehyun said. "Oh my boy! Long time no see!" Mr. Choi said in a happy tone. "If it's you with Y/N, then I have nothing to worry about." Mr. Choi said as he gave Taehyun a hug.

Although there was hatred between Yeonjun and Taehyun, Mrs. and Mr. Choi still loved Taehyun dearly and knew that he had many difficulties that made him this way. For them, he was like a son.

"Why are you this late, Mr. Choi?" Y/N asked. "Well, I had many surgeries to do and they were very hard." Mr. Choi said. "Being a doctor is hard, isn't it?" Y/N said.

"Anyway, you two need to go inside since it's too cold. I will get going now." Taehyun said. "Wait." Mr. Choi said. Taehyun turned around to face him. "Yes?" Taehyun asked.

"It's too late and as you said it's cold, we can't let you go home in this condition! It might snow heavily an moment now so how about you sleepover here?" Mr. Choi suggested. "M-Me?" Taehyun asked in shock.

"Yeah...you! You used to sleepover here almost 24/7 in the past years, well until...." Mr. Choi stopped talking and smiled.

"I am not sure....I didn't tell my mom about it and Yeonjun might not feel comfortable with me around him....specially in his house...." Taehyun said. "Oh come on Taehyun! You are like my son and you know that Yeonjun likes to overreact sometimes so don't bother with him." Mr. Choi said. "That's right! Let's go in now!" Y/N said. "But I-"

Y/N held Taehyun's hand and forcefully pulled him inside. "Don't worry, a servant will park your car inside." Y/N said. "Y/N....Please calm down!" Taehyun said.

"Why are you s- What is he doing here?" Yeonjun asked in a stern tone as Y/N stopped running and starred at him. "Well....it was cold and late so I suggested that Taehyun sleeps over...." Y/N said.

"You did it?" Yeonjun asked. "Yes, I did." Y/N said. "If it is you then okay....I will allow him to stay." Yeonjun said. Y/N clapped her hands cheerfully as she smiled at Taehyun. She saw a maid walking by and ran toward her as he held her shoulder.

"Excuse me, what rooms are empty?" Y/N asked. "I am so sorry but currently other than the used bedrooms, the rest are under re-organizing with an order by Mrs. Choi." The maid said.

"It's okay, I will go back home." Taehyun said. Y/N held his hand using all her force. "No!" Y/N said. She turned around to face Yeonjun with a pout on her face.

"What?" Yeonjun asked. "Will you let Taehyun stay in your room?? Please......" Y/N said with puppy eyes as she blinked multiple times at Yeonjun.

"WHAT?" Both of the boys asked in union with shock. "Wait, Taehyun staying at my room? That's not even slightly possible! Not even when pigs fly!" Yeonjun said.