♜ Chapter 16 ♜

Note: I did no proof reading, enjoy 🤠

"Call Leeteuk immediately but ask him to be extra careful. Make sure that you don't get caught." Taehyun said. "What about Y/N?? How did Seungri catch her, she was supposed to be with Yeonjun!" V said.

"Yeonjun?" Taehyun asked. "Yeah, that blue haired boy, he saved her in the airport and headed before us." V said. "He is not even a mafia so what power does he have to fight against Seungri? Just do what I told you and we will speak about it later on." Taehyun said. V bowed and left quickly.

Taehyun walked toward the large living room and before he entered inside, Seulgi stopped him.

"Not only did he come here to ruin our grandfather funeral but also to tease you. I suggest you wait until our forces reach here. They won't take more than ten minutes." Seulgi said.

"No, I have to do it right now." Taehyun said. "Why? You are only putting yourself in danger!" Seulgi said. "Did you forget about Y/N? He has her with him as a hostage and I can't let her suffer anymore." Taehyun said.

Seulgi remained silent as she stepped back and looked at her brother again. "Take care, please." Seulgi said. "I will." Taehyun said.

He opened the huge door and saw Seungri sitting at the end on his grandfather's chair. "Don't you think it's a bit rude from you to suddenly show off without any invite?" Taehyun said as he walked inside and stood in front of Seungri.

Seungri had a grin on his face as he stood up and opened his arms wide. "Long time no see, cousin." Seungri said. "Yeah, what type of instant poison you have in your hands? Will it kill me immediately? Or in Ten minutes?" Taehyun asked.

Seungri smiled as he clapped his hands and took of his gloves and threw them on the ground. "I see you've grown wiser ever since you lost to Jungkook. How about we team up and beat him once and for all?" Seungri asked as he extended his hand toward Taehyun.

"I see that knife you are hiding in your sleeves. Cut to the chase, what are you doing here?" Taehyun asked. Seungri's smile faded as his face became serious and he took out the knife and dropped it on the ground.

"You are not fun....I came here to tease you a bit, cousin." Seungri said. Taehyun was running out of patience and immediately took out his gun and pointed it at Seungri.

"Woah! You have short temper issues...." Seungri said as he rose his hands high. "I can just end you here once and for all." Taehyun said. "But you can't." Seungri said with a smirk.

"And why do you think so?" Taehyun asked. "Because your fiancée is my hostage." Seungri said.

Taehyun paused for a while as he laughed for a bit and held his stomach. Seungri got shocked by his sudden act.

"Oh....my stomach hurts......are you stupid? Or did aging up make you stupid? Really? Me and Y/N? Did you really believe that she was my fiancée? Why would I marry a girl like her? She isn't even my ideal type, it was only a small act." Taehyun said as he broke laughing between his sentences.

Seungri cursed as he stepped back and glared at Taehyun. "I-Isn't that so inhuman of you? Y-You know I won't hesitate to order them to k-kill her if you just hurt me!" Seungri said.

Taehyun smiled coldly as he walked over to Seungri and pointed the gun at his forehead.

"Go on and do it.....do I look like I care?" Taehyun said coldly.