♜ Chapter 11 ♜

"Y/N......Can we sit for a while and rest?" ???? asked as he panted heavily and held strongly on his thighs. "Yeah sure." Y/N said as she helped him sit on one of the rocks and then sat beside him.

"You can go without me you know..." ???? Said in a tired tone. "You have a weak heart, I can't let you go all alone!" Y/N said. "It's not like my heart would stop working any second now! You wanted to win this race so badly and I am feeling very bad right now....." ???? said.

"I don't mind losing or getting the last place in this stupid race as long as I am with you...." Y/N said as she looked at ???? and ???? blushed.

"I-I am feeling fine now! Let's go!" ???? said as he stood up. "Are you sure? You still didn't take your pills yet." Y/N said as she got up and ???? started to push her forward. "It's okay. I want to finish this race with you now, Y/N." ???? said.

Y/N remained silent as she got lost in his dark brown eyes.

"Y/N?" ???? asked.

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?" V shook Y/N and she slowly opened her eyes. "Is it time for the daily checkup?" Y/N asked in a tired tone. "No, we arrived." V said. "Where??" Y/N asked. V sighed hopelessly as he looked at her.

"We arrived to Germany. You fell asleep five hours ago after getting tired." V said. "Is that so? We will go to the hotel now, right?" Y/N said. V remained silent as he looked at the ground.

"It doesn't have to be a hotel, even a small apartment will be convenient." Y/N said. "Y/N........We are staying in a hospital." V said.

"A hospital? Again?" Y/N asked in shock. "I am really sorry but that's an order from Taehyun so that you can get your treatment there under the supervision of the best doctor in Germany. Cheer up! It's a VVIP room!" V said.

"Y/N......I am so sick from hospitals!"

"If I was you, I wouldn't mind staying in such a fancy room, cheer up! It's a VVIP room!"

Sudden flashback ran through Y/N's head and a tear slid down her face.

"Y/N.....Are you crying? You must hate hospitals a lot....." V said. "What?" Y/N quickly wiped her tears and placed on a smile. "My eye is still tired and the sun ray is really strong. Let's go there and eat some of the candy Taehyun bought before it expires." Y/N said. V smiled as he helped her to the wheelchair and then pushed her down to the entrance.

The both went to the section where they receive their bags and V made sure to stay with Y/N every second since any enemy can be there.

"Isn't our bag that one?" Y/N asked as she pointed at her colorful bags where V's black suitcase was beside.

"Oh....you have a strong vision! Let's go and get them and then we will go to the hospital to see your new room and meet your doctor." V said. Y/N nodded her head and then V pushed her wheelchair.