♜ Chapter 5 ♜

"Your what?" Y/N asked loudly in shock.

Taehyun held into her hand more strongly as he pulled her closer to him. Y/N used her hands as a protection as they landed on Taehyun's chest.

"I am sorry sweety, I know it must be very embarrassing to get walked on in." Taehyun said as he looked at Y/N.

"You had.....a girlfriend?" Sangmi asked in shock.

"Yes, is it bad or what? You have a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend." Taehyun said.

"Hyung! What will we do about this now?" Lucas asked. Jaehyun remained silent as he glared at Taehyun. "That fu.....he knows she can't survive all of this,  yet he is using her...." Jaehyun sighed.

"This is really good. You are always ahead of me. I am  celebrating my one year anniversary with my girlfriend today and you already have a fiancée?" Jungkook said as he clapped his hands.

"I know, our love is stronger than anything else." Taehyun said with a smirk on his face as he looked at Sangmi's annoyed face.

"Taehyun, what the hell are you doing?" Y/N asked in a whisper as she tried to break free but Taehyun's hands were too strong.

"Just stay like this, I will explain it all later....." Taehyun whispered. Y/N sighed and Taehyun only hugged her more strongly.

"Aigoo....we need to go now and continue enjoying our date. Have a nice day." Taehyun said. He held Y/N's hand and pulled her outside.

She struggled in following him as he ended up going to the parking lot and pulled Y/N inside his fancy car.

"Leave, we need to speak about something important." Taehyun told the driver. He bowed and walked outside closing the door behind him.

"What the hell was that? Do you think I would buy into that?" Y/N asked furiously as she crossed her hands.

"Well, it doesn't really matter. I can make you do it in my way....." Taehyun said. "W-What are you talking about?" Y/N asked.

Taehyun took out his gun and pointed it at Y/N.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Y/N cried.

Taehyun lowered his gun and took out the beast necklace from his pocket.

"This, if you want it back, pretend to be my fiancée until I finish my mission." Taehyun said. Y/N laughed as she clapped her hands.

"You are really unbelievable!" Y/N said furiously. "It's okay, I can always keep it w-"

"I will do it, DAMN I WILL DO IT, Happy now?" Y/N sighed as crossed her hands.

Taehyun looked at her with his usual cold looks as he shook his head. "I never thought you would do it for a necklace...." Taehyun said.

"It's not any necklace! I-It is very special to me!" Y/N said. "That's good, then sign here." Taehyun said as he pulled out a paper from the box of the car.

Y/N snapped the paper out of his hand and laughed.

"Do you even need my signature? Fine! But for how long will this last?" Y/N asked as she looked around for a pen and founded a one of the ground and picked it up to sign the paper.

"I don't know. It will take a lot of time, maybe. But I have one condition." Taehyun said.

"Aish.......you are too demanding! Aren't you? What is your silly condition? Let's get rid of this already." Y/N said.