♜ Chapter 21 ♜

Y/N hid beneath one of the tables in the large dining hall as her legs were already hurt. She didn't know that Danielle was that strong, she was even ready to tear off Y/N's legs just to kill Kang Taehyun.

"What you are doing now is useless, Seungri will kill Taehyun and all of fellows so just surrender quietly." Danielle said. Y/N cursed as she glanced at her. She tried to think of a plan to defeat Danielle.

She soon smiled as she looked at her legs and an idea pooped in her mind.

Danielle walked looking beneath every table as she bent down with a knife in her right hand. She noticed something glowing from beneath one of the tables and grinned as she rolled her eyes and walked toward it.

"Game over, Y/N!" Danielle said as she flipped the table but only saw Y/N's high heels thrown on the ground. Here yes widened in shock and Y/N quickly appeared behind Danielle and kicked her on her back strongly.

"You tore half of your dress and took of your high heels to manipulate me? That was smart sis." Danielle said as she wiped the dust of her face. "I know sis, they limited my movement and so I had to get rid of them. I already managed to escape a large fire and escaped that psychopath and walked again, you are no match for me, Dan, so stop it now." Y/N said. "It's too late now." Danielle said as she got up.

She ran toward Y/N and tried to punch her on her face and Y/N quickly dodged it as the movement of her legs were much lighter now and quickly bent down to kick Danielle legs making her slip down.

Y/N quickly got on top of Danielle and tried to punch her but she quickly turned her face dodging all of her punched. Danielle almost kicked Y/N but she quickly backed up. The girls took few seconds to take in some breath and then started fighting again.

Y/N felt her legs shivering as they reached their limit but she pushed them back and kicked high almost hitting Danielle's head but she held her leg and twisted it. Y/N cried as she tried to remove Danielle hands but failed.

"I told you to stop, it's useless." Danielle said. "Never! I am protecting Taehyun!" Y/N cried. "Then do it over my body!" Danielle said as she tightened her touch on Y/N's legs almost breaking it when Y/N pulled out a small knife she hid and stabbed Danielle's shoulder making her step back and cry loudly.

"We are sisters! We should not fight!" Y/N said. "Exactly! But what can I do when your dumbass won't realize I am doing this for us!" Danielle said. Y/N sighed loudly. "He raped ladies and kidnapped them and sold them as sex products! What grantees you he won't do the same to us after all of this?" Y/N asked. Danielle was taken back with what Y/N said.

"I.....He promised me!" Danielle said. "Well......there was a maid who took care of me there and Seungri promised he won't kill her, then you know what? He killed her with the most horrible way and told me not to trust a mafia, DANIELLE FOR F*** SAKE WAKE UP!" Y/N cried.

"Kang Taehyun must be killed and this doesn't change anything." Danielle said. "Then I will stop you." Y/N said. Danielle tore off her jacket and warped it around her shoulder and then ran toward Y/N trying to kick her.

Y/N dodged that and punched Danielle on her face and then kicked her strongly. She noticed that the glasses on Danielle broke. Danielle cried as the glass made many cuts on her face but didn't go in her eyes.

"Danielle, you still have time to back up now." Y/N said. "No....I must end him, for you at least." Danielle said. She looked at the table beside her and threw it on Y/N's legs, Y/N was too slow and it hit her knee making her fall and wince in pain.