♜ Chapter 20 ♜

Jiyong parked his car in the large parking area and walked out of his car as he pulled Y/N with him and excitedly ran inside the mall.

"Why are we in a mall? I thought we were going to your sister wedding!" Y/N said. "Yeah....it's there." Jiyong said as he continued running.

"Wait, what? A wedding in a mall???" Y/N asked in shock. "Not exactly, but wait and you will see!" Jiyong said. Y/N sighed as she sighed as she tried to keep up with him.

Jiyong stopped as he looked around and Y/N bumped to him. The place was very crowded and that was why he held to her hand strongly.

"What the hell is going on? Who are you?" Y/N asked. Jiyong ignored her as he looked at the distance, he seemed a bit angry. "Let's go to that shop." Jiyong said as he smiled a little and pulled Y/N to one of the shops.

"Why are you ignoring my question?" Y/N asked as she removed her hand. "I did? Oh...sorry....anyway, pick any dress you want." Jiyong said. "But I am already wearing a one!" Y/N said. "But you can always wear a better one." Jiyong said. "Ugh! Fine." Y/N said as she turned around and searched for the dresses.

Jiyong waited for her figure to go further away and quickly took out his phone as his smiled faded. He checked through the messages and sent some texts.

Y/N eyes looked everywhere, all the dresses were beautiful but one specific dress caught her eyes, it was a golden one. Y/N smiled as she picked it up, it was perfect for her height and weight, as if it was made for her.

Y/N walked back toward Jiyong. "How about this one?" Y/N asked. Jiyong dropped his phone as his eyes widened. He quickly picked up his phone and smiled.

"It looks really nice, you can go to the changing room and wear it." Jiyong said. Y/N nodded her head and walked away. He sighed when he saw her figure disappear and looked at his phone.

'Just for how long do I have to do this?' Jiyong thought.

Y/N smiled at herself as she looked at the mirror. She closed her eyes as she imagined herself wearing this dress but in white color on her wedding day with Taehyun. She quickly held her checks as she was blushing.

"I-I have to go..." Y/N said. She smiled one last time at the mirror and walked out.

"So....Are we going somewhere now?" Y/N asked. "Yes, to pick your accessories and shoes, and you look beautiful by the way." Jiyong said. "For your information, I already have a boyfriend." Y/N said.

"I know, let's go before we waste any time." Jiyong said as he held Y/N's hand but she pushed it away. "I feel uncomfortable every time you hold my hands, can you please stop doing this?" Y/N asked. "O-Oh...sorry....I thought you might get lost." Jiyong said.

"It's crowded but I am literally an adult so don't worry. Let's go." Y/N said. "Y-Yeah...." Jiyong said as he laughed a bit and walked with Y/N beside him.

"Let's go to that shop." Jiyong said as he pointed at one of the shops. Y/N held his hand. "This is a brand name shop! It will be very expensive!" Y/N said.

"How do you think I bought this dress on you? I am more rich than you can imagine." Jiyong said. He took out his wallet and showed Y/N the collection of black cards he had.

She remined silent as she avoided his gaze. 'Just who the hell is this guy and what I get myself into.......'

Jiyong smiled as he walked and Y/N quickly followed her inside. The two walked toward the ladies high heels section and started to search for Y/N's high heels.

"I am still curious about you....a rich guy suddenly appears and asks me to accompany him to some wedding....this is so weird..." Y/N said. "I call this fate." Jiyong said. "And It's really weird, we are not in a webtoon or a drama." Y/N said. "Y-Yeah..." Jiyong said as he looked at the distance far away. He was glaring at something and Y/N noticed that.